The Official Whining thread - Keep your bitching about the injustices of the world in this thread

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Yes mum

:D I knew this was going to happen to me sooner or later in a sticky thread; you mis-click, assume you're in the intended thread... And posts away :killzone:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you know you can do the job, just lie.

Can we just make an "Official SJW Hate" thread?  'Cause if we don't, I'm going to start making new threads for literally every single goddamned thing Trump does.  I'll just copy/paste them from /r/pol

• 5 weeks later...

I’m a liberal gun owner but fuck the NRA. Trash organization ever since Heston said that shit about a little girl getting shot. It used to be about gun safety and awareness for shit like that but now it’s just the gun lobby to sell more weapons. 

26 minutes ago, notzwarrior said:

how does someone who hasnt worked for almost a year, unimpressive resume, in a town where degree is more or less irrelevant,  get hired asao?

Fast food or retail. Retail especially right now is hiring seasonally. Also, delivery drivers I'm sure are needed if you have a clean driving record.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, notzwarrior said:

how does someone who hasnt worked for almost a year, unimpressive resume, in a town where degree is more or less irrelevant,  get hired asao?

If you know you can do the job, just lie.

• Upvote 2
  • Cooke unpinned this topic