I'm Russian and add spice to the forum

I love Russia abd Aza. My best friend is a Russian Jew, my favorite teacher is Ukrainian, and the only person i (barely) hang out with in FL is Russian too, but too many antisemitic jokes so he's not meeting my bff who's in boston anyway.

Despite all this, the only Russian word i know and remember is kot (cat)

my best dude is russian and I ate dinner with his family on new years eve once yeears ago, we were both teenager. everyone started eating "clear" soup without anything.

I was like wtf is going on because the table was filled with fucking everything: lots of meat, bread, fish (lots of caviar) etc. nigga said it's a traditional russian dish

alright the no money for food traditional dish. it was awful. everything else was chicko tho :glad: 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

my best dude is russian and I ate dinner with his family on new years eve once yeears ago, we were both teenager. everyone started eating "clear" soup without anything.

I was like wtf is going on because the table was filled with fucking everything: lots of meat, bread, fish (lots of caviar) etc. nigga said it's a traditional russian dish

alright the no money for food traditional dish. it was awful. everything else was chicko tho :glad: 

I don't know how, I don't why, but somehow, somewhere, the sheep have been raped by this. 

Aza how does it feel to have the same President over and over again? Isn't that getting tired now?  I remember when Putin was done over a decade ago and your country had got a new President, then after we got a new President (Obama), you guys went back and got the same old President again.   

18 hours ago, kaz said:

So it was hot water? Never heard of that. But I had the best beet soup cooked by one of them, and it looked like drinking blood of their enemies