Janice Fiamengo the anti feminist professor

Feminism has run its course. We are equal. Though feminism is definitely needed in the middle east and in Africa. Women are treated like slaves in some countries. In the western world it's a completely different story. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both sides use the dumb talking points and buzzwords. It's very annoying 

lol, its like when all those old white people on facebook rapidly spread a video of a black guy (usually recording a video while he's sitting in a car) who is "telling the REAL truth" and confirms white conservatives' point of view.

White people throw their hands up and say "Case Closed!! This one black guy proves it!!!"

Same thing is happening here.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

lol, its like when all those old white people on facebook rapidly spread a video of a black guy (usually recording a video while he's sitting in a car) who is "telling the REAL truth" and confirms white conservatives' point of view.

White people throw their hands up and say "Case Closed!! This one black guy proves it!!!"

Same thing is happening here.

Stop mansplaining you racist masochist 

By the way Rubin is a gay man. I'm sure you're having trouble processing this interview because it's not aligning with your stereotypes of how gay men and women should act. 

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

By the way Rubin is a gay man. I'm sure you're having trouble processing this interview because it's not aligning with your stereotypes of how gay men and women should act. 

So is Milo.  What's your point?

Uncle Ruckus is a character on the Boondocks for a reason.

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

So is Milo.  What's your point?

Uncle Ruckus is a character on the Boondocks for a reason.

Milo is stupid. What's your point?

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Oh your racist and ageism post? 

Do you honestly think that is going to help you avoid the analogy given in that post?  That you just attempted to use a token woman to affirm your views?

I like how, in your mind, your best strategy is to try and "out-SJW" me. It really ruins your credibility (and maturity) on these subjects.

12 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Milo is stupid. What's your point?

I see you're employing the Kavanaugh defense of "NO UUUUU".

Cook, if right-wing nationalist sever get their way with the feminists, just understand that there has never been a point in history where they just stop and say "this is fine".  They'll come after gay people next.  Maybe not directly after, that might be black people, or trans people, or whatever.  But eventually, you'll be on their chopping block.

Being one of the "good ones" never works out.

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Do you honestly think that is going to help you avoid the analogy given in that post?  That you just attempted to use a token woman to affirm your views?

I like how, in your mind, your best strategy is to try and "out-SJW" me. It really ruins your credibility (and maturity) on these subjects.

Do you honestly think feminism and telling men to shut up because of their genitalia is appropriate?  Seriously can't we move the fuck on as a society and focus on other societies who actually treat women, gays and minorities like human garbage?  Wake the fuck up Jerry.  

3 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I see you're employing the Kavanaugh defense of "NO UUUUU".

Cook, if right-wing nationalist sever get their way with the feminists, just understand that there has never been a point in history where they just stop and say "this is fine".  They'll come after gay people next.  Maybe not directly after, that might be black people, or trans people, or whatever.  But eventually, you'll be on their chopping block.

Being one of the "good ones" never works out.

You have a very demented view of the progress we've made as a society. 

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Do you honestly think feminism and telling men to shut up because of their genitalia is appropriate?  Seriously can't we move the fuck on as a society and focus on other societies who actually treat women, gays and minorities like human garbage?  Wake the fuck up Jerry.  

Strawmen, or I guess Straw-women, isn't going to work with me.

Nice trying attempting it with you "telling men to shut up because of their genitals"

It really does mean that you are not viewing this issue with any maturity whatsoever. If that is your thinking, you simply aren't credible on this subject.

Just now, Cookester15 said:

You have a very demented view of the progress we've made as a society. 

Cook...Cook...let me show you something that probably won't cause you to pause and think about anything at all:

b5Xl6Gg.jpg

Rubin Report is Koch-funded.  Just like a shitload of conservative media.  It's a Trojan Horse meant to make conservative ideology more palatable to younger people.  You won't win out by supporting this.

If you want an idea of the end-game of this, just look at Russia.  Try being gay over there.  I'm sure that'll work out well for you.

5 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Cook...Cook...let me show you something that probably won't cause you to pause and think about anything at all:

b5Xl6Gg.jpg

Rubin Report is Koch-funded.  Just like a shitload of conservative media.  It's a Trojan Horse meant to make conservative ideology more palatable to younger people.  You won't win out by supporting this.

If you want an idea of the end-game of this, just look at Russia.  Try being gay over there.  I'm sure that'll work out well for you.

have you done any research on any of those other names? 

You know how I feel about Russia lol. They aren't the west, they need movements which we have already had. We need to focus less on ourselves and more on the rest of the world. 

Also Koch brothers has nothing to do with Canadian professors speaking up on subjects like these.