So I like the girl from my closest DD and...

Don't listen to Cooke, girls working in retail/service aren't just gonna randomly give you their number lmao.

Just ask man. Try to go one day during non-peak hours. Not cool to do that shit when there's people who can hear it happening, especially her coworkers.

Don't get too down if she says no either...part of their job is being nice to you so it's easy to misinterpret the signals. 

Might even wanna give her your number in that situation. Less pressure on her while she's working and it won't be as awkward cause you don't gotta stand there taking hers down. Just be like "hey, you seem cool, how bout you let me get you a coffee one of these days instead of the other way around. here's my number, let me know!"

Edited by Casual
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Casual said:

Don't listen to Cooke, girls working in retail/service aren't just gonna randomly give you their number lmao.

Just ask man. Try to go one day during non-peak hours. Not cool to do that shit when there's people who can hear it happening, especially her coworkers.

Don't get too down if she says no either...part of their job is being nice to you so it's easy to misinterpret the signals. 

Yeah she is nice, waving at me and all that.

But today I asked her if she was working this weekend, and she responded, while her coworker was serving my coffee and kinda eavesdropping.

Yeah man.

It's going to get challenging to get some time from her.

Sucks because its a coffee shop near a highway exit so there is always people around.

She told me her hours too, because I asked.

I think I'll go there tomorrow and politely hint at her that if it's cool to see her after work.

just keep hinting. as long as you're not stalky, or taking way-too-long to spell it out, she will actually appreciate your honesty and little bit of bravery.

"Okay, I don't know... if you're just being nice, or you may actually be into me,.. but I find you cute as f** and I would love to get a chance to be something with you. Umm.. date? please?"

Change to coffee if you want to be a pussy, but melt some panties off, brother. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

just keep hinting. as long as you're not stalky, or taking way-too-long to spell it out, she will actually appreciate your honesty and little bit of bravery.

"Okay, I don't know... if you're just being nice, or you may actually be into me,.. but I find you cute as f** and I would love to get a chance to be something with you. Umm.. date? please?"

yeah.

don't say any of this. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lol I wouldn't tell her she is cute af right off the bat.

I would giver too much power.

But I appreciate the honesty.

Just give me a minute.

That's all and I'll walk out with her number.

Edited by MalaXmaS
8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

lol I wouldn't tell her she is cute af right off the bat.

I would giver too much power.

But I appreciate the honesty.

Just give me a minute.

That's all and I'll walk out with her number.

you don't have to put up a cold blow-hard front on every girl.  If she's not that type, she would like 'YOU' to reach out a bit first.

"I want your number" only goes so far.  Go for it either way.  So long as she feels she's the only one you're asking out, it should be fine. 

silly thing to worry about, imo.

Edited by kokujin
3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you don't have to put up a cold blow-hard front on every girl.  If she's not that type, she would like 'YOU' to reach out a bit first.

"I want your number" only goes so far.  Go for it either way.  So long as she feels she's the only one you're asking out, it should be fine. 

silly thing to worry about, imo.

I can't know what she is thinking. 

So I am not going to waste my time thinking about what she feels.

Trust me about this.

NEVER tell a girl you just met that she is cute af.

You might as well jack off and cum in front of her.