So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Damn the ATF is gonna x50000 in size

Nope. ATF is already at 5,000 employees.

The FBI, and their 35,000 could also be used, since tracking the black market can be done online, and breakings across state lines would be the jurisduction of.......say it with me, THE FBI

Plenty of manpower to crack down on illegal gun purchases, illegal gun trafficking.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope. ATF is already at 5,000 employees.

The FBI, and their 35,000 could also be used, since tracking the black market can be done online, and breakings across state lines would be the jurisduction of.......say it with me, THE FBI

Plenty of manpower to crack down on illegal gun purchases, illegal gun trafficking.

Lmao so ATF and the FBI are allocating 100% of their resources over 20 years to get the job done @Jon2B

im just glad they’re already doing such a great job, which is why it’s no longer a problem 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

Nothing is lucrative about hunting down criminals. Lol what?

anyone can make a gun you retard 

No they can't.

We had a brief time here in Texas where people were trying to make 3D guns. It doesn't work unless you have professional metal cutting machinery.

And if you can afford a $35,000 CNC machine, you can probably afford to just buy a gun on the black market.  Or, you can just be a guy who has lots of money, and not need to commit crime. "You're a good money saver. Keep going!" LOL

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Lmao so ATF and the FBI are allocating 100% of their resources over 20 years to get the job done @Jon2B

im just glad they’re already doing such a great job, which is why it’s no longer a problem 

I love how you don't know how many people would be needed.

The crying is on full-blast right now.:trump:

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So jerry, few follow up questions now that guns are under control. 

How many guns can a single person have? What if they “lose” one? What if one is “stolen”? 

Does hunting no longer exist? 

If they lose one. They report it stolen.

That would mean that they are allowed to buy another one.

Why would hunting not exist????????? Explain that to me, since we are already talking about good citizens still having the right to buy guns?

Just now, jehurey said:

If they lose one. They report it stolen.

That would mean that they are allowed to buy another one.

Why would hunting not exist????????? Explain that to me, since we are already talking about good citizens still having the right to buy guns?

Okay. Why would I not say... buy one, lose it...aka sell it, and do it over and over again? Lmao! 

How many can a  single person own jerry?

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You don’t have an argument. You just said you’d use all employees of ATF and FBI to track down guns on the black web to stop people from committing mass murder. :mindblown:

No, I said that they are used to crack down on the black market for guns.

A black market that will grow if heavy gun control laws are passed restricting gun sales, private gun sales, and increasing the price of ammo.

I love how you keep trying to move the subject, and it never works. LOL

No, I said that they are used to crack down on the black market for guns.

A black market that will grow if heavy gun control laws are passed restricting gun sales, private gun sales, and increasing the price of ammo.

I love how you keep trying to move the subject, and it never works. LOL

Yeah no shit a black market will grow, why are you acting like that’s a good thing? Lmao

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Okay. Why would I not say... buy one, lose it...aka sell it, and do it over and over again? Lmao! 

How many can a  single person own jerry?

Because.............you'd have a record of doing that.

Like a gun registry.

Did.........................you really think you were asking a clever question?

"Oh we see that you've lost two guns before, and they were confiscated in two different crimes, we'll be referring this to the ATF to have agents come visit you, and you license will suspended for 5 years."

Just now, ghostz said:

Yeah no shit a black market will grow, why are you acting like that’s a good thing? Lmao

Because it prices guns out of the range of those low-level thugs who would commit crimes.

You WANT that to happen. And with the ATF/FBI following black market rings and busting them, they become even more rare and higher priced.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

a team of 5000 people to completely rid the illegal guns in NA.

haha

hahaha hahahhhahahaha

I like how he pretended that I didn't already talk about the FBI. Which is funny because it was mentioned in the same line in which I mentioned 5,000 ATF agents.

LOL they're scrambling. You can tell they're getting madder.

Because.............you'd have a record of doing that.

Like a gun registry.

Did.........................you really think you were asking a clever question?

"Oh we see that you've lost two guns before, and they were confiscated in two different crimes, we'll be referring this to the ATF to have agents come visit you, and you license will suspended for 5 years."

You never said that would be a problem, Jerry. What if these guns weren’t confiscated? Why can’t I appeal? Can you PROVE I gave these guns away? I’m SUING the government for defamation...

How many can a single person own, Jerry?

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Basically Jerry wants the legal non criminals to be punished for owning guns so the black market can grow making it even EASIER for the psychos to get a gun and kill people.

No worries tho because the 5000 ATF officers can handle that task . The ATF cant even handle Chicago FFS

"very simple"

• Haha 1

Because it prices guns out of the range of those low-level thugs who would commit crimes.

You WANT that to happen. And with the ATF/FBI following black market rings and busting them, they become even more rare and higher priced.

AND where does that money go? Wtf? Why is this a good thing??? You don’t make money by busting criminals :kaz:

I like how he pretended that I didn't already talk about the FBI. Which is funny because it was mentioned in the same line in which I mentioned 5,000 ATF agents.

LOL they're scrambling. You can tell they're getting madder.

You don't even care. You just want an argument.

Going right to you NPC punchlines.

TrashCanurhey

Just now, Jon2B said:

Basically Jerry wants the legal non criminals to be punished for owning guns so the black market can grow making it even EASIER for the psychos to get a gun and kill people.

No worries tho because the 5000 ATF officers can handle that task . The ATF cant even handle Chicago FFS

"very simple"

This is truly the most bizarre shit I’ve ever read :mindblown: wtf is he thinking? Lmao he says it’s good for there to be a black market for guns :kaz:

• Cooke locked this topic