So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Ban guns right now . Go head .

Oh , there is more legal guns in America right now than Americans ? 

Yeah I'm sure they crazy murderers would just fork over all their weapons for a 50 dollar buyback .

Problem solved right ?

Are you honestly that stupid ?

A start would be to ban guns.  And then have raids on any person suspected of having an illegal firearm.  I know that's difficult but it's likely the only real solution.

It may take 20 years or more to see a significant difference but in the long run could be a solution.

Edited by S#$@%^i

I'm cool with banning guns . But you cannot take guns away.  And you can't do a raid on illegal gun owners haha.  It's simply impossible .

There are more guns than people in America . Nothing can change that . Americans are hardcore gun owners 

In my opinion and no offence to anybody, but I think that the right to bear arms is obsolete and should no longer be a right. Or it needs to be modified if that's possible.  You can't have every joe shmoe going into a walmart and buying semi auto rifles ffs.  Come on now.  They make it too easy.

Edited by S#$@%^i
6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I'm cool with banning guns . But you cannot take guns away.  And you can't do a raid on illegal gun owners haha.  It's simply impossible .

There are more guns than people in America . Nothing can change that . Americans are hardcore gun owners 

I get that it seems like the current situation is irreversible but you need to realize that if you want any chance at all to make things better then they need to take peoples guns.

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I agree with that , but you can't take them away . If they to take Americans guns away ....ohhhh shit at what would happen haha 

Bring in the military if needed.  At least threaten the military if they don't comply.   People can't be that crazy in your country.  The vast majority who probably don't support guns would ultimately win.

But it can also make things worse as you said.

Edited by S#$@%^i
25 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Bring in the military if needed.  At least threaten the military if they don't comply.   People can't be that crazy in your country.  The vast majority who probably don't support guns would ultimately win.

But it can also make things worse as you said.

I don't think the military would win . And who would are start a war with ourselves ?

Lol thats an impossible thing . I guess you're have to be American to understand the threat of military action against gun owners would completely destroy this country and Cass mass casualty on a scale never seen in history lol

50 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I agree with that , but you can't take them away . If they to take Americans guns away ....ohhhh shit at what would happen haha 

You don’t need to march into homes and take guns. You offer buyback programs, amnesty over a long period like ten years and a stringent licensing and registration system for those who want to continue to own guns after laws go into effect

Anyone who purchases a weapon should automatically have to be licensed, trained, and tested on the proper safety and functions of how to handle, store, and fire any weapon that they try to purchase. We do it for anyone who has to drive a car already for Christ’s sake. I really don’t think anyone should be allowed to purchase a weapon especially someone who has no idea what the fuck they’re doing with it. 

Not only would this create a safer and more logical way to still allow for a legal purchase of weapons but it could stimulate government with revenue from licensing costs and also create new jobs to oversee and handle this process. 

Edited by Ike
4 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

A start would be to ban guns.  And then have raids on any person suspected of having an illegal firearm.  I know that's difficult but it's likely the only real solution.

It may take 20 years or more to see a significant difference but in the long run could be a solution.

The us gov would flat out lose a war against its own population if they tried that shit. Lmao!

All these little cute programs y’all come up with are just that. Cute.  This dude was a functioning member of society, owned a business, several

houses, etc. this wasn’t some retard, but the real question is, why the Fuck would a 46 year old with no prior record do something like this? This guy would have passed any test y’all gave him before he got his guns 

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You actually believe this shit? :drake:

Yes, are you retarded? The entire country would go down if they attempted to take guns back. Not only that, they’re out numbered and half the military would drop out if not more 

but it it will never happen because you have to be elected. Anyone who proposed that would never even make it to the ballots

Edited by ghostz

I hope people realize guns are also legal in Canada. Forget about automatic assault rifles but you can still get hunting rifles, shotguns, crossbows, etc. 

You could easily go on a killing spree against non armed citizens with a shotguns or a rifle with a scope. And yet it happens a lot less frequently. 

Either assault rifles are the problem, or the mental illness of America are, or both.

Just now, Ramza said:

I hope people realize guns are also legal in Canada. Forget about automatic assault rifles but you can still get hunting rifles, shotguns, crossbows, etc. 

You could easily go on a killing spree against non armed citizens with a shotguns or a rifle with a scope. And yet it happens a lot less frequently. 

Either assault rifles are the problem, or the mental illness of America are, or both.

It’s not mental illness. It’s diverisity. If there were no Jews in America, this wouldn’t happen. Not saying Jews are to blame, I’m showing how diversity creates these situations. America is the only country is the world that allows people from any background to come and is as diverse as it is. Sure there are others, but they’re much smaller. America is just made up off too many mindsets for there to ever be a “normal”. 

• Like 1
  • Cooke locked this topic