Not even trolling. RDR2 has set a new precedent.

Yeah, the writing was in the wall the past few months, ever since native 4k RDR1 update came out

NX gamer said the jump from Pro to 1x is as big as from OG PS4 to PS4 pro. 

TCHBR

"The capability is in this box to make the difference extremely significant. I think about the consoles in the market today, whether it's PS4, original Xbox One, S, Pro, it's all kind of closer in spec. We've hit a performance spec with Xbox One X that should make those games the most definitive version of those games."

-Phil Spencer

Rockstar took sonys marketing money to polish the X version and give Sony fans a bunch of trash :D pro owners are forcing their output to 1080p and are telling us Pro wasn't a mistake ? :D

please Sony , please pay for for marketing deals you can have all the 30 day exclusive outfits you can handle , I'll take the massively supoerior version of the game .

Rockstar biggest trolls in the business LOL 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Very strange that cows aren't raving about it don't you think?

Not strange at all, it's sinking in that they're the ones getting fucked. Before this it was fun, games and some delusion but they're beginning to realize they're the lemmings now.

They mocked a cobra for years, well it bit them finally and they're dying a slow and painful death.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not strange at all, it's sinking in that they're the ones getting fucked. Before this it was fun, games and some delusion but they're beginning to realize they're the lemmings now.

They mocked a cobra for years, well it bit them finally and they're dying a slow and painful death.

About fuckin time. 

And props to lemmings for not turning into BDG because they got fucked in the ass for most of the gen. 

8 minutes ago, Vini said:

About fuckin time. 

And props to lemmings for not turning into BDG because they got fucked in the ass for most of the gen. 

The cows won't even fight it . They have the sheep embarrassing themselves for them :D

Just now, Ramza said:

My version has higher pixels count! The cows are DOOMED. :fatcruise:

The pro is doomed to have INCREASINGLY inferior multiples for the rest of the gen. 

Better take the L now on that and keep focusing on exclusives cause it's gonna be a long 2 yrs for you cows

Just now, Vini said:

The pro is doomed to have INCREASINGLY inferior multiples for the rest of the gen. 

Better take the L now on that and keep focusing on exclusives cause it's gonna be a long 2 yrs for you cows

I don't even have a Pro. I don't have a 4K TV. I don't give a shit.

Got plenty of games though, all multiplats, all Xcluded games, all the first/third parties exclusives you could possibly want and even VR games on top.

Meanwhile your $500 mid gen upgrade displays more pixels in a Rockstar trash game than my $400 console I bought many years ago can. Wow, so jealous. :fatcruise:

Just now, Ramza said:

I don't even have a Pro. I don't have a 4K TV. I don't give a shit.

Got plenty of games though, all multiplats, all Xcluded games, all the first/third parties exclusives you could possibly want and even VR games on top.

Meanwhile your $500 mid gen upgrade displays more pixels in a Rockstar trash game than my $400 console I bought many years ago can. Wow, so jealous. :fatcruise:

4k has been around for like half a decade if you don't have a 4k TV you don't really have anything to add to this conversation. 

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, Vini said:

LOL its going to be a long 2 years................as the PS4 continues getting exclusives?

Its been a long 10 months for Xbox One X owners, and its going to be another long 10 months until a new Forza.

Oh wait............lemmings aren't even getting a new Forza next year, they're literally enhancing the Forza game from 2017. LOL

And you think PS4 owners are in for a rough end-of-the-gen?

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL its going to be a long 2 years................as the PS4 continues getting exclusives?

Its been a long 10 months for Xbox One X owners, and its going to be another long 10 months until a new Forza.

Oh wait............lemmings aren't even getting a new Forza next year, they're literally enhancing the Forza game from 2017. LOL

And you think PS4 owners are in for a rough end-of-the-gen?

yes