Toby Fox releases Deltarune

34 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i never played undertale. what kind of game is it? 

It's an RPG but not your typical kind of RPG.  It's got a unique battle system (which is essentially just dodging things, or talking your way out of battle) and it's got great characters and a neat world/story.  You have to make choices which affect the game and characters in unique and surprising ways.  It's simplistic on the surface... but if you look deeper, it's extreeeeeeemly well thought out and designed.  There's connections, deeper meanings, and easter eggs and references all over the place.  It's also not terribly long and doesn't waste your time.  

Simply put, Toby Fox managed to great an interesting game with interesting characters in an interesting world.  The battle system is unique and there's some good jokes in there as well.  And to top it all off... it's got some amazing music as well.  It's really hard to believe that he himself made the entire game and composed all the music.  You know something of what it takes to make music... it's not easy to make something catchy and memorable.. which at the same time manages to encapsulate the idea of something... In this games case... the music perfectly captures the environments, characters, and the world.

It's really top notch stuff in all honesty..  A single person created all of it...

And the characters he created are loved by many.. the amount of fan made stuff for these characters is crazy.  And people are seriously hoping that some of the characters even make it into SMASH. 

f73df15a32bbe3d8c9d584c46645286c02906471

And I can say... after playing some of this Deltarune... he's done it again..  There's already one character which I think is going to rival one of my favorite characters from Undertale.

Don't be turned off from the graphics... the game is awesome. :fblike: 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Get undertale on your switch 

Cooke... this new game is awesome!  Have you tried it yet?  (it's a prelude chapter to Undertale 2) The music is just awesome.  How the fuck does he do it?  Also the battle system is SO much better.  This shit is gonna be :wow2: