• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But 11'500 people polled is unreliable      

Out of the 6 specific games, there are 4 Playstation exclusives, 1 multiplat, and 1 XBox "exclusive".   Did you make this thread to own yourself?

RDR2 runs with no electricity on PC, beat that 

47 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

My first PC was a Tandy 1000 RSX...  I guarantee you I had a computer before you did... and took one apart before you did... and gamed on one before you ever did.  

I've always gamed on PC... The only thing that's changed over the years is that I started caring less and less about consoles... rofl.

So watch your mouth Spicuckoli... we created the Xbox console platform.... and we'll take it away when we choose.  You're nothing but a stupid pawn with which we use in any way we see fit.

Yes.. MS tried and failed.  They failed spectacularly this generation... so they needed to merge their console business into their other, more successful businesses to placate their bosses so that they wouldn't be out of jobs.  Phil was our man on the inside who, like us, cares more about PC, and broadening the platform, than some stupid box that nobody is buying.  Using that as an anchor for the entire division, Phil was able to convince his bosses that he could turn Xbox around and thus Xbox wouldn't be dependent on stupid lemmings who bail hard on their platform when the going gets rough... like Bodycount.  So they happily sacrificed people like him to improve their standing within the company to get the funding to buy studios and build AAA content.

Ironicly Spicoli... X-BOX is no longer about the box....at all... it's but a single option of many.  You fucking LOST.   Console gamers don't want Xboxes... they want consoles with exclusive content.  For everything else... they have PCs.  Something they actually WANT to own.

Get used to this, bitch.

28436717728_4c29687c3c_o.png

:juggle: 

Oh yeah?  How old were you when you had the Tandy?  Let me guess, your going to tell me you grew up gaming on dos, Windows 3.1, Windows 95/98, XP etc?  You've been computing all those years and you've owned all those types of hardware?  Really?  That's very interesting Remij.. You must be quite knowledgeable with computer and the Windows OS in general.

26 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Oh yeah?  How old were you when you had the Tandy?  Let me guess, your going to tell me you grew up gaming on dos, Windows 3.1, Windows 95/98, XP etc?  You've been computing all those years and you've owned all those types of hardware?  Really?  That's very interesting Remij.. You must be quite knowledgeable with computer and the Windows OS in general.

rempee was the guy that cracked the enigma code and ended ww2. 

3 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

I was 8 years old when we got ours.  It came with a OS called Deskmate...  but we also got MS DOS 5.0 with our PC.  My parents got it for us to be able to do school work on.  It also came with a dot matrix printer that was loud as fuck lmao.  Then a friend of our family got Windows 3.0 and installed that on it for us.  And yes, I did have computers with Win3.0/3.1/Win95/98/Vista/XP/7/8/8.1/10 throughout the years.

Glad you find it interesting.

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Just you wait, bear minimum four more acquisitions at X018, it's coming. All of this is coming. 

Just wait®

You expect FOUR MORE ACQUISITIONS AT X018...... :hest:

Plus... those acquisitions won't bear fruit for 3 to 4 years.....

Playground Games - it’ll be a long time before we talk about what they’re doing 

:guh:

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That moment when you fail to realize that you're saying Microsoft is on the eve of taking over the gaming industry. 

"Bu..bu...but the exclusives!"

They're going to exclusively control the industry and you're acting like the lems are getting owned... The lems are going to own everything, everything you hold dear, everything you think is unique, Nintendo, Sony... Everything will be Xbox. 

Xbox isn't a service, it's an initiative for control, an initiative for control of household computing, the livingroom, and now mobile gaming, it always has been. Nothing has changed, it's actually coming to fruition.

:hest:

:jordan3: :kaz:

6 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I was 8 years old when we got ours.  It came with a OS called Deskmate...  but we also got MS DOS 5.0 with our PC.  My parents got it for us to be able to do school work on.  It also came with a dot matrix printer that was loud as fuck lmao.  Then a friend of our family got Windows 3.0 and installed that on it for us.  And yes, I did have computers with Win3.0/3.1/Win95/98/Vista/XP/7/8/8.1/10 throughout the years.

Glad you find it interesting.

Your what's called a power user.  You're probably at work and have a problem with your computer and contact your support team because you're just dangerous enough to know some of how it works but also dangerous enough to break it as well.  

I'm not Windows desktop support per se.  I have worked in that environment but not directly with users like you.  I've done higher level desktop support with software deployment using SCCM and GPO configurations, packaging and scripting but didn't work with users like you.  Now I primarily work in infrastructure support work on Windows servers and other types of databases, Active Directory, Group Policy etc.  No user support as what Lynuts suggested. :D  water boy hahaaha

Your quote:  My first PC was a Tandy 1000 RSX...  I guarantee you I had a computer before you did... and took one apart before you did... and gamed on one before you ever did.  

You can guarantee that can you?  lmao

Edited by S#$@%^i
6 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Your what's called a power user.  You're probably at work and have a problem with your computer and contact your support team because you're just dangerous enough to know some of how it works but also dangerous enough to break it as well.  

I'm not Windows desktop support per se.  I have worked in that environment but not directly with users like you.  I've done higher level desktop support with software deployment using SCCM and GPO configurations, packaging and scripting but didn't work with users like you.  Now I primarily work in infrastructure support work on Windows servers and other types of databases, Active Directory, Group Policy etc.  No user support as what Lynuts suggested. :D  water boy hahaaha

Your quote:  My first PC was a Tandy 1000 RSX...  I guarantee you I had a computer before you did... and took one apart before you did... and gamed on one before you ever did.  

You can guarantee that can you?  lmao

Trying to fancy up being a basic IT bitch :mj: 

And yea, I guarantee all that shit.  Just like I guarantee you're pretty butthurt about MS bringing everything to PC, butthurt about lemmings ditching the faction left and right, and butthurt that consoles are dying and you'll be streaming your games from your Playstation 5 in the future :hest:  I mean, you're even butthurt that I bought a 2080 Ti... like... calm down breh... it wasn't your money, no need to be jealous :tom: 

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Trying to fancy up being a basic IT bitch :mj: 

And yea, I guarantee all that shit.  Just like I guarantee you're pretty butthurt about MS bringing everything to PC, butthurt about lemmings ditching the faction left and right, and butthurt that consoles are dying and you'll be streaming your games from your Playstation 5 in the future :hest:  I mean, you're even butthurt that I bought a 2080 Ti... like... calm down breh... it wasn't your money, no need to be jealous :tom: 

What kind of gaming pc did you have in 1999?  Like I can't afford to buy a 208TI.. So many smiley's in one post too.. you know what that means. :bena:

21 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

What kind of gaming pc did you have in 1999?  Like I can't afford to buy a 208TI.. So many smiley's in one post too.. you know what that means. :bena:

Spicoli with the inquisition...lmfao.  Who fucking cares what I had?  What I have now is something that shits all over Xbox One X.  Deal with it... or do I have to put in a support ticket? :mj: 

You weren't even gaming on pc's in 1999 :D

I was building my own back then.  Installing and configuring the hardware and software on my own.  Getting things to work back then wasn't as easy as it is today.  All the drivers get installed automatically, don't have to deal with IRQ's, hardware was harder to build back then.  Everything had screws and they had jumpers on motherboards.  I was Building pc's and gaming on pc all the time back then hardcore.

I built my niece a brand new gaming computer 2 years ago and couldn't believe how easy it is to put together nowadays.  You don't even need screws and everything snaps together.  Pretty much dummy proof.  Same with Windows OS.. all that shit gets automatically installed.  Building a pc today is much easier than it was back then.

Let that sink in, remij the computer guru :D 

1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

You weren't even gaming on pc's in 1999 :D

I was building my own back then.  Installing and configuring the hardware and software on my own.  Getting things to work back then wasn't as easy as it is today.  All the drivers get installed automatically, don't have to deal with IRQ's, hardware was harder to build back then.  Everything had screws and they had jumpers on motherboards.  I was Building pc's and gaming on pc all the time back then hardcore.

I built my niece a brand new gaming computer 2 years ago and couldn't believe how easy it is to put together nowadays.  You don't even need screws and everything snaps together.  Pretty much dummy proof.  Same with Windows OS.. all that shit gets automatically installed.  Building a pc today is much easier than it was back then.

Let that sink in, remij the computer guru :D 

:cosby2:

It's completely sunk in that you're an idiot :tom: 

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:cosby2:

It's completely sunk in that you're an idiot :tom: 

But you seem to think that you are more knowledgeable in terms of general pc knowledge.  You said that you were playing on your Tandy and that I hadn't even touched a computer.  I had a computer in the 80,  I also had Atari, Coleco, Gemini.  I took those consoles apart a few times.  I had a commodore 64 and used to make my own programs.

You hardcore remij?.. Keep trying to remind everyone here that you are the PC Hermit expert of SW.  I see your posts and just shake my head. :D 

Edited by S#$@%^i
4 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

But you seem to think that you are more knowledgeable in terms of general Windows knowledge.  You said that you were playing on your Tandy and that I hadn't even touched a computer.  I had a computer in the 80,  I also had Atari, Coleco, Gemini.  I took those consoles apart a few times.  I had a commodore 64 and used to make my own programs.

You hardcore remij?.. Keep trying to remind everyone here that you are the PC Hermit expert of SW.  I see your posts and just shake my head. :D 

When did I ever say I was an expert?  ROFL

This is that butthurt I'm talking about.  Because I bought a 2080 Ti and actually talk about PC... you're one of the ones that gets extremely butthurt and claim that I think I'm this and that...  I don't even talk about my PC specs unless I'm upgrading a part, or someone else asks..   Same thing happens every time... I wouldn't be talking about this shit if you weren't so fucking buttraped :D 

Well, let's just put it this way...  If YOU are half as knowledgeable about PCs as you've claimed you are in this very thread.  You know that my PC shit's on your Xbox One X.  It's not even a comparison... and since you're smart enough to know that... you think trying to go after my "cred" is the best way to get at me...  You're fucking desperate because MS ain't cutting you no slack... unless it's just enough for you to hang yourself with :rofl: 

8 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

2080ti break down rate is higher than RRoD LOL

It gets even worse, apparently there are two different 2070's in the market that perform drastically different from each other and there's no naming difference.

Nvidia is such hot garbage lol:mj: