Inxile is a great purchase, but...

37 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Wasteland 2 was fantastic though.

Anyways by the time their next game comes out in 5 years, I wouldn't be surprised if MS will be full third party on all platforms.

2 developers known for PC style rpgs.

All that will happen is their games will be multiplat, or MS will just force them to make dumbed down games and piss a lot of people off. Expect Halo, Gears and even Forza yearly rpg rehashes :roff:

55 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Wasteland 2 was fantastic though.

Anyways by the time their next game comes out in 5 years, I wouldn't be surprised if MS will be full third party on all platforms.

MS will never ever be third party on Playstation.  That's a fact.  Not logical for Sony to do that in any way.

So the whole stupid shit with cows getting in on third party MS with Gamepass is not true at all because you won't get MS exclusives ever on Playstation.

Are you scared now that MS is scooping up all these developers?  What happens in 3-4 years when MS has all these amazing exclusives that are not available on playstation?  Will you still claim that you get the best of it all?  No, you will be missing MS exclusives on your console.

Eat shit. 

I mean why on earth would sony want you to play a multiplat on Gamepass on playstation platform when sony really want you to buy it from their PS store?

This ultimately means that Gamepass will never ever be on PS.  Sorry.

So no, Gamepass will not be available on ALL platforms as you claim. 

I tell ya boy, Sony and their cows sure love to make shit up and lie.  Hermits and Sheep just follow suit without thinking of the flawed approach and they think that Lemgods aren't smart enough to figure out their ploy?  Idiots lol  Crooked sonofabitches :drake:

Edited by S#$@%^i