Diablo Immortal is coming to Switch

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Probably better with buttons. Still.. Why no d4? 

Uh, while I don't doubt that's a possibility... I'm pretty sure they were referencing Diablo in general with the "It's also on the Switch, you're right".. referring to Diablo 3.

There's literally no site announcing that Diablo Immortal is on Switch.

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Uh, while I don't doubt that's a possibility... I'm pretty sure they were referencing Diablo in general with the "It's also on the Switch, you're right".. referring to Diablo 3.

There's literally no site announcing that Diablo Immortal is on Switch.

But they were talking about immortal not diablo 3.. :wonder:

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

But they were talking about immortal not diablo 3.. :wonder:

Like I said... it's not impossible.. It would make a ton of sense... but it's not announced at all.  Either they were responding to something from the audience about Diablo in general being on Switch... or they slipped up and "accidentally revealed it"..  Considering NOBODY is talking about how they let it slip that Immortal would be on Switch... and considering that the actual response to the question the guy asked was "The current plan is mobile, Android and iOS, there's no plan for a PC version."  They don't say anything about a Switch version... no site reported a Switch version... Blizzard haven't announced a Switch version.  

So, again, while it's a definite possibility... it's not announced or confirmed.  I'm pretty sure at this point that it's not how it appears to be in that video.