RTX is a massive FLOP . Hermits are dead

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nvidia and intel

You're an idiot.    Ray-tracing is trash and has no future - Jonb1   This is gonna end as well as this did for you      

Why do you care what I do with my money   WHY DO YOU CARE    Rofl

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

It's not half assed.  It's currently the best implementation out there... 

Half assed would mean that there are better examples... dumb1 :drake: 

When the best example out there is trash you sure have a good future :D

1200 dollars for medicore half assed trash LOL

13 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

When the best example out there is trash you sure have a good future :D

1200 dollars for medicore half assed trash LOL

You're an idiot. 

Ray-tracing is trash and has no future - Jonb1

This is gonna end as well as this did for you

44120323870_8298b56540_o.jpg

:ovolol: 

• Haha 1

I didn't say it's trash or won't catch on .

I said the example of it now is TRASH 

damn going back 5 years searching for ownage :D thing is that is still pretty true . Thank God for X 

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

1200 dollars for partial Ray tracing at 30fps low LOL 

NOT A JOKE 

You're truly an idiot. ROFL

How stupid you are is definitely no joke.

You really think that all of a sudden full real-time ray-traced graphics are going to appear out of nowhere and run at 4K 60fps for $500? :kaz: 

Every time you open your mouth about anything technical you just make yourself look like an idiot.  Just say it's not worth it currently and move on.  The more you talk, the more retarded you look :rofl: 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Hermit mode is watching videos :tom:

Jon seems to be transitioning well... considering how quickly he posted that video.  He's keeping a good eye on the PC scene...always has.. always will :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're truly an idiot. ROFL

How stupid you are is definitely no joke.

You really think that all of a sudden full real-time ray-traced graphics are going to appear out of nowhere and run at 4K 60fps for $500? :kaz: 

Every time you open your mouth about anything technical you just make yourself look like an idiot.  Just say it's not worth it currently and move on.  The more you talk, the more retarded you look :rofl: 

I would expect a 3000 dollar PC to run it better than 30fps 1080p LOL 

A 2070 is labeled as an rtx card and can't even do it LOL 

1 SUPPORTED GAME 

AND IT SUCKS 

Flaaawwwpppppppp

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Jon seems to be transitioning well... considering how quickly he posted that video.  He's keeping a good eye on the PC scene...always has.. always will :hest: 

I do keep an eye on it . Just to see how bad it is :D

Just now, Jon2B said:

I would expect a 3000 dollar PC to run it better than 30fps 1080p LOL 

A 2070 is labeled as an rtx card and can't even do it LOL 

1 SUPPORTED GAME 

AND IT SUCKS 

Flaaawwwpppppppp

You simply don't understand why it's so technically difficult to do... that's why. 

The fact that it's being done at 30fps no matter the resolution is pretty incredible in itself.  (And it runs better than that.  It runs at 30fps at 4K)

You're just simply ignorant... you see 30fps and some bugs.. and start running your mouth.  Just like you always do.  The tech is brand new... the APIs are being improved, the cards and drivers are being improved, the implementations are being experimented with... and in this case, it's being integrated into a game that was never designed around it or with it in mind... from a developer that's had mere months with the cards.

IDIOT :lemming: 

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I do keep an eye on it . Just to see how bad it is :D

And you're testing it for that reason as well with your new Dell, right?

And you're wanting to see just how badly upgrading it can go, since your looking for a 1070 or 1080, right?

And then you're just testing some games to see how bad they are, right?

And then... and then... and then..

Shut the fuck up :rofl: 

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You simply don't understand why it's so technically difficult to do... that's why. 

The fact that it's being done at 30fps no matter the resolution is pretty incredible in itself.  (And it runs better than that.  It runs at 30fps at 4K)

You're just simply ignorant... you see 30fps and some bugs.. and start running your mouth.  Just like you always do.  The tech is brand new... the APIs are being improved, the cards and drivers are being improved, the implementations are being experimented with... and in this case, it's being integrated into a game that was never designed around it or with it in mind... from a developer that's had mere months with the cards.

IDIOT :lemming: 

Sure it's new . But 1200 dollars nets you this ? ROFL . Junk .

Releasing cards that can't do it for 1200 bucks and claiming it's ok because In a year your 1500 dollar can do it better ROFL

23 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Sure it's new . But 1200 dollars nets you this ? ROFL . Junk .

Releasing cards that can't do it for 1200 bucks and claiming it's ok because In a year your 1500 dollar can do it better ROFL

Hate on that aspect of the card all you want.. as I said.  But you know damn well the card does more than just 1080p 30fps low for $1200:lemming:

Nvidia will charge what they will because no other cards outperform them, they are a generation ahead in performance, and now a generation ahead in gfx technologies as well... Yes.. $1200 is a shit load of money and not worth it for most people... but you're also getting the fastest consumer GPU on the planet... with performance that exceeds that of a $3000 volta GPU released just a year ago in gaming... and for development purposes..

You just try so hard to get my attention with these types of threads... so I give it to you.  You hate on the technology (which you are doing whether you deny it or not..) and in doing so is 100% gonna come back and bite you in the ass lmao.  You're saying the card can't do it (the stupidest shit I've ever heard)... and give ONE example as a reason why it can't...rofl.   Devs are LEARNING how to use it appropriately.  You know this shit doesn't just figure itself out.  Shaders were the exact same shit when they first came onto the scene....

I can run a game like BF5 at 4K 30fps with ray-tracing... that's fucking unbelievable..

Stop being stupid because the technology hasn't gotten itself to a price point you think it's worth yet... it'll be there in 5-6 years and you'll be raving about it... idiot. :hest: 

That card is a monster . No doubt.  But with Ray tracing ? Trash . The whole series is junk , for that . And that's it's selling point .

I don't want your attention lol . You don't have to respond to me . You willingly type Jerry graphs for me . Willingly :reg: