Play History Make History Trailer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It does take around an hour to do the "campaign", but unless you suck ass in Tetris it could take longer or be even shorter if you're good. The extra modes and content are insane. You'll be playing th

My PSVR gets more usage than my Switch, I literally have not bought a game for it since Super Mario Oddesey...

I hope this thing is hackable a la SNES mini.  Maybe I'll finally be able to replay Valkyrie Profile (it glitches on my PC emulator, sold my physical copy a long time ago and is not on PSN).

And that game don't benefits from dualshock control, it's a 2D game anyway.

Just now, Jon2B said:

Best version yeah and fh4 expansion .

What does PS4 have ? Lol nothing.  

FH4 expansion? Wow, thanks MS, huge Holiday line-up indeed. :kaz: 

Well, I guess by that standards, PS4 has DLCs for Spiderman... :mickey: 

Tetris Effect (89 @MC) PS4 exclusive

Astro Bot Rescue Mission (90 @MC) PSVR exclusive

Not bad for having no games. Especially after such a strong year of dominating Xbox.  :juggle:   

Just now, Jon2B said:

Lmao Tetris and VR games . ROFL 

Using 2 platforms vs 1 and you still lose HAHAHAHA

The only loser here is your platform of choice in 2018. Xbox One Forza game a year.:fatcruise:

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

FH4 expansion? Wow, thanks MS, huge Holiday line-up indeed. :kaz: 

Well, I guess by that standards, PS4 has DLCs for Spiderman... :mickey: 

Tetris Effect (89 @MC) PS4 exclusive

Astro Bot Rescue Mission (90 @MC) PSVR exclusive

Not bad for having no games. Especially after such a strong year of dominating Xbox.  :juggle:   

Tetris campaign is like 45 minutes long, and unless you're a huge tetris player you'll be done with the game within a day or two. Astrobot was great but again it's a dead end title, long for VR but overall a short lived title.

This is why a lot of single player stuff is losing its luster, limited engagement doesn't cut it anymore.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The only loser here is your platform of choice in 2018. Xbox One Forza game a year.:fatcruise:

Im playing all of PS4s best games on my PC lmfao ps4 Is worthless

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Tetris campaign is like 45 minutes long, and unless you're a huge tetris player you'll be done with the game within a day or two. Astrobot was great but again it's a dead end title, long for VR but overall a short lived title.

This is why a lot of single player stuff is losing its luster, limited engagement doesn't cut it anymore.

That's not what everyone says about Tetris Effect, not sure where you have heard it's 45 minutes long because that's dead wrong. There's a huge campaign and tons of different gameplay modes with modifiers, there's even a player level progression. I hear reviewers said they were 6-8 hours deep in the campaign. :| Lol at trying to deny the long term value of a Tetris game anyway. I played the original Gameboy game for years and it had jack shit for options. :D 

I don't care about the long term impact of a game or it's longevity, if it was good, it was good. Better than more Forza DLC and game as a service turd like Sea of Thieves that people ditched after a week. lmfao

I'm just out of a 100 hours playthrough of Dragon Quest XI. Probably the best time I had gaming all year. And a strictly singleplayer affair, so you can take your 'single player game are losing it's luster' fantasy narrative elsewhere, you fucking MS stooge. :D  

11 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Im playing all of PS4s best games on my PC lmfao ps4 Is worthless

A Lemming claiming PS4 is worthless because it has a few of it's games on PC...:jordan3:

Just now, Ramza said:

That's not what everyone says about Tetris Effect, not sure where you have heard it's 45 minutes long because that's dead wrong. There's a huge campaign and tons of different gameplay modes with modifiers, there's even a player level progression. I hear reviewers said they were 6-8 hours deep in the campaign. :| Lol at trying to deny the long term value of a Tetris game anyway. I played the original Gameboy game for years and it had jack shit for options. :D 

I don't care about the long term impact of a game or it's longevity, if it was good, it was good. Better than more Forza DLC and game as a service turd like Sea of Thieves that people ditched after a week. lmfao

I'm just out of a 100 hours playthrough of Dragon Quest XI. Probably the best time I had gaming all year. And a strictly singleplayer affair, so you can take your 'single player game are losing it's luster' fantasy narrative elsewhere, you fucking MS stooge. :D  

I say it's 45 minutes long because my friend and I completed it in 45 minutes. There's additional modes but they're just variants off of the campaign, i.e. Tetris with music and visual effects. As I ssid unless you LOVE Tetris this game is short lived.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

A Lemming claiming PS4 is worthless because it has a few of it's games on PC...:jordan3:

1440p and no games Lmfao 

But but with this additional 300 add on and Tetris :tear2:

ROFL 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I say it's 45 minutes long because my friend and I completed it in 45 minutes. There's additional modes but they're just variants off of the campaign, i.e. Tetris with music and visual effects. As I ssid unless you LOVE Tetris this game is short lived.

Well I'll see for myself when I get it. The Platinum seems doable and also hints at more than enough content to me.