Game Informer Editor Says Next Zelda Game is Coming "sooner than we think"

So, the rumor that its Skyward Sword would make alot of sense.

They could dump the game in the first half of 2019. But it should be a remaster, and they should put as much effort in that remaster as they did with Wind Waker HD on the Wii U.

They need to completely remake a good chunk of those assets. Those trees look butt-ugly. They should make alot of the game look closer to BOTW's style.

On 2018-11-23 at 3:23 PM, Casual said:

Yeah that could be cool.

I'd like them to experiment with having the concept of shrines but just laying around in the environment. Like just a big puzzle you happen to stumble upon while wandering through the world instead of going to a separate area. Either that or have the shrines take on the terrain of the area they were found in...they started to feel too samey after a while and I feel like you can do so many more puzzles if you have like snow, dessert, forest, etc etc. shrines. 

BOTW had alot of those.

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

BOTW had alot of those.

He means shrines that are integrated into the world.  Not with entrances that act like portals to little puzzle worlds.  I'm fine with the shrines as-is in BotW, but I want integrated dungeons.

7 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

He means shrines that are integrated into the world.  Not with entrances that act like portals to little puzzle worlds.  I'm fine with the shrines as-is in BotW, but I want integrated dungeons.

again BotW had those.  There are shrines where the puzzle are integrated into the overworld..... probably at least 15 of those.   Once the environment puzzle was solved... you only entered the shrine to collect the orb.