New Beat Saber patch came out yesterday

Awesome patch.  They updated the interface, added new options, changed the sabers up and added... A PRACTICE mode... with speed adjustments.  

That was sorely needed because god damn Expert and Expert+ are insane.  They come at you so fast you literally can't tell what direction to slice when they are right after each other.  You had to pretty much keep playing and playing and playing to learn the songs.  Now we can slow things down a bit to learn.  Also they added new modifiers to build up multipliers and get higher scores.

Bad thing is that it broke the custom track mod.  It'll be fixed soon enough, and the dev said they are adding a custom track editor into the game, so that will be amazing.

Did the PS version get a patch as well, or was this patch bringing the PC version up to speed with the new PSVR version?  I assume  this game is selling really well on PSVR.. it did really well on PC.  I kinda cant wait to have my family try this at Christmas time :glad: 

25 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I believe this patch brings it up to the PS VR version because the PS VR version already has a practice mode, new sabers, etc.

Yea I figured.  That makes sense.  Nice update though.

The mod has been updated to work with the new update.  Thankfully it's good before Christmas rolls around.  I have over 100 songs on there right now... going back to 10 would be... disappointing.

I love the new interface though :smoke: