Wayforward is helping with Bloodstained's development

19 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Motion Twin would have been a better choice to work on that

Nope. Dead Cells is a rogue like, and that type of design should not bleed into a traditional sidescroller/metroidvania game.

Edited by Twinblade
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Nope. Dead Cells is a rogue like, and that type of design should not bleed into a metroidvania game.

Then don't use the roguelike elements.. I just like the flow and graphics and overall presentation. They nailed it. Also the combat is satisfying. 

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I called this shit out for looking terrible since it's reveal... glad they're not scared to delay it to improve it.

Did you play the latest demo? There are some rough spots but it definitely scratches my itch for more castlevania. It’s still one of my most anticipated games.

43 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Did you play the latest demo? There are some rough spots but it definitely scratches my itch for more castlevania. It’s still one of my most anticipated games.

Nah.  I never backed the game.  It always looked half assed to me, even though I understand the fundamentals are there.  I'm gaining confidence that they know what they need to do and are taking the time and employing the help they need to do so.  Definitely more optimistic now.  They can take as long as they'd like.