Humor me for a sec guys

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what kind of retard logic is that? you are surprised people post in a thread on a gaming forum? What happens if you don't make threads, einstein?   Don't even know why you are here you clear

I imagine he's got like a pager from the 90's beaming Deeno signals clipped to his belt, which is barely holding up his jeans that are two sizes too large because he's still a hungry skeleton. 

B>>>>>>>C>A to me.   So basically B being substantially better than the others and then C slightly better than A but negligible enough that it wouldn't even matter im

Just now, Jon2B said:

I mean I don't even care cause it was 2.50. Im sure it isn't a good product or it wouldn't have been 2.50 to begin with. Ill give it a shot. 

Just remember... whatever experience you have with it.... that's about what you can expect from xbox's streaming service in the future  :mjgrin: 

15 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

MS service will CRUSH this PC Junk.

Yea, MS' servers streaming games from hundreds of miles to thousands of miles away is going to be faster than streaming a game wired directly from your PC in your room to your living room... or vice versa.. mmmhmh ok :mjpls: 

11 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I almost guarantee Jon gets a signal whenever deeno needs some backup :hest:   Like clockwork... minutes later Jon comes in :hehe: 

I imagine he's got like a pager from the 90's beaming Deeno signals clipped to his belt, which is barely holding up his jeans that are two sizes too large because he's still a hungry skeleton. 

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Notice I posted that One X thread, walked away and it exploded? Yep..

what kind of retard logic is that? you are surprised people post in a thread on a gaming forum? What happens if you don't make threads, einstein?

Don't even know why you are here you clearly hate everyone :hest: 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, kaz said:

what kind of retard logic is that? you are surprised people post in a thread on a gaming forum? What happens if you don't make threads, einstein?

Don't even know why you are here you clearly hate everyone :hest: 

'Cause all the other places banned him for being too racist.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

'Cause all the other places banned him for being too racist.

If I remember correctly @dakur and him came from the same place. It's funny how a normal person and a fucking psycho join this forum at the same time. :drake:

7 hours ago, kaz said:

If I remember correctly @dakur and him came from the same place. It's funny how a normal person and a fucking psycho join this forum at the same time. :drake:

Deeno is not that normal though, he's more like retarded.