Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

I know, I know.. another RE2 pic thread, but this one has tons of 4K pics (Ada looks perfect) locations, characters, monster spoilerz enter at own risk

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

RE has always had bad shooting mechanics.  Literally the least important part of a RE game.

RE4 being the exception, especially on Wii.  Game was too easy to control and ended up being a cakewalk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

It's nothing to lose your mind over, Jon.

All I said is it looks bad . It does . You agree . You for whatever reason prefer it to be bad . That's dumb .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

RE4 being the exception, especially on Wii.  Game was too easy to control and ended up being a cakewalk.

:mj: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

All I said is it looks bad . It does . You agree . You for whatever reason prefer it to be bad . That's dumb .

I never said I prefer it... I said it is... and that it ultimately doesn't matter to me because it's always been that way.  That's not what I play RE for..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

That's dumb . You'd enjoy better gunplay.

The gunplay will be fine enough for me.  It's the thing I'm least worried about with this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But if it was better it would be better .

Geez . Re2r isn't your little sister LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

But if it was better it would be better .

Geez . Re2r isn't your little sister LOL

If it was better I still wouldn't care.  You're the one wishing it was better.  Sucks to be you. ROFL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao you're such a dick sucking RE fanboy it's embarrassing LOL 

 

IM HAPPY WITH SHITTY GUNPLAY :juggle:

 

Sucks that YOU want it to be better.  It's trash and I'm happy !

 

ROFL , idiot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao you're such a dick sucking RE fanboy it's embarrassing LOL 

 

IM HAPPY WITH SHITTY GUNPLAY :juggle:

 

Sucks that YOU want it to be better.  It's trash and I'm happy !

 

ROFL , idiot 

Ok Rem, get your ass up, it's time to clown this motherfucker talking that trash to you:deadsuge: 

 

actually know what, nah fuck it I'ma lay back down Idgaf:deader:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old school RE didn't even have gunplay. You could aim up and down. Whoop-dee-do. 

 

RE7 didn't have gunplay has smooth has your typical FPS of today, yet the game owned hard.

 

Asking for better gunplay is why we got garbage like RE5 in the first place. Survival horror =/= action shooter.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I can't even believe you guys are serious , but I know you are . 

Smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Sometimes I can't even believe you guys are serious , but I know you are . 

Smh

Yet all the best games in the series have the so called 'shit' gunplay (REmake, RE2, RE3, RE7) and all the worst RE game had a bigger emphasis on core gameplay mechanics (RE5, RE6).

 

RE4 being the exception.

 

Purely coincidental, I'm sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, the game is what it is... And I'm fine with it.

 

Jon's like.  Durr but if it was better it would be BETTER! :lemming:

 

Yea, no shit Sherlock, but it's not.. and it is what it is... and I'm good with that since that's not what RE is about.

 

Durr you guyz prefer shit gunplay YOOS SO STUPID! :lemming: 

 

Every RE game has had shit gunplay.  Even RE4... FUCK that game :D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I mean, the game is what it is... And I'm fine with it.

 

Jon's like.  Durr but if it was better it would be BETTER! :lemming:

 

Yea, no shit Sherlock, but it's not.. and it is what it is... and I'm good with that since that's not what RE is about.

 

Durr you guyz prefer shit gunplay YOOS SO STUPID! :lemming: 

 

Every RE game has had shit gunplay.  Even RE4... FUCK that game :D  

Let's be honest, RE4 has sound gameplay we can give it that much but it's a shit RE game that doesn't play on the best elements from the series. It's a non survival horror with no puzzles and linear level design. Almost the complete opposite of an actual good RE game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is action RE games and classic survival horror RE games. They have different gameplay elements due to their genres and different audiences. Not so sure why jonb can't understand that a game can simply just not be for him. a REmake2 with fluid, modern gunplay would simply not be RE2. It's meant to be heavy, feel cramped, have to slow down greatly to shoot, miss plenty of shots and seem inaccurate etc. If this game had gunplay like Gears it would be shit.

It's fine if you want that, RE has that style of game, this just isn't it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never said I dislike the games . It's just disappointing that they don't bother to improve the shooting . 

 

Geez. Re fanboys are worse than ND fanboys LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

You didn't play the Wii version?

HELL NO :mj: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×