How is Veganism duping people into Converting?

12 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

It's just hilarious that you bother making so many of these threads.  Meat and dairy taste good, so you enjoy eating these products and you're doing mental gymnastics to try to convince yourself that it's not harming your health and that decades of research is "propaganda".  

• Haha 1
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#Vegancat

Why do you make these threads 3x a week.  Go ahead and eat meat for every meal. No one cares.  

1 minute ago, teh_4th said:

Yes, lions build massive slaughterhouses and commercially farm zebra meat after raising the zebras in squalor in a 1sqft pen.

Brilliant.

Raising cattles and other animals is not supposed to be cruel by default. Granted this is not the era of the happy family farm with a few chickens and cattles anymore. The excess of consumptions is the problem here that leads to the over industrialization which degraded the conditions for the animals excessively. I wouldn't argue with that.

My point is, killing animals to feed ourselves is not cruelty.  It's straight up stupid to think otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Raising cattles and other animals is not supposed to be cruel by default. Granted this is not the era of the happy family farm with a few chickens and cattles anymore. The excess of consumptions is the problem here that leads to the over industrialization which degraded the conditions for the animals excessively. I wouldn't argue with that.

My point is, killing animals to feed ourselves is not cruelty.  It's straight up stupid to think otherwise.

That was never even my argument to begin with.

I agree that what most hunters do is vastly more humane than commercial cattle/pig/chicken farming.

I'm saying that maintaining a western or keto diet is bad for your health and people like your boy over there love doing mental backflips to defend these diets because they don't have the willpower to eat a salad or drink a smoothie for 1-2 meals out of their day.

That being said, the only way for people like him to maintain his diet of meat and dairy for every meal, both from an availability and cost standpoint, is with the horrific practices of commercial farming.

Edited by teh_4th
1 minute ago, teh_4th said:

That was never even my argument to begin with.

I agree that what most hunters do is vastly more humane than commercial cattle/pig/chicken farming.

I'm saying that maintaining a western or keto diet is bad for your health and people like your boy over there love doing mental backflips to defend these diets because they don't have the willpower to eat a salad or drink a smoothie for 1-2 meals out of their day.

But that was my argument. Most vegan are against the idea of killing an animal to feed themselves, they're deluded and don't actually do anything to stop actual cruelty towards animals anyway. They are just doing it to feel good about themselves and stroke their egos. Hell, we can also talk how the agricultural sector is also damaging for the ecosystems and kills tons of animals in the process by poisoning the environment they live in. Are we going to stop eating veggies, grains and fruits as well? :D 

In this very thread I just said that a keto diet is unhealthy. 

Russians don't eat salads, bro. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

But that was my argument. Most vegan are against the idea of killing an animal to feed themselves, they're deluded and don't actually do anything to stop actual cruelty towards animals anyway. They are just doing it to feel good about themselves and stroke their egos. Hell, we can also talk how the agricultural sector is also damaging for the ecosystems and kills tons of animals in the process by poisoning the environment they live in. Are we going to stop eating veggies, grains and fruits as well? :D 

In this very thread I just said that a keto diet is unhealthy. 

Russians don't eat salads, bro. 

lol isn't the life expectancy in Russia like 65 years?

2 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

lol isn't the life expectancy in Russia like 65 years?

The life expectancy in Russia keeps changing so often, it depends on the amount of vodka poisoning in a given year. It's probably closer to 50 right now.  

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Angel Jim said:

I've offered it to every women I've been with. None of them have swallowed the gold, though.

Some people on this forum might buy a few gallons. 

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Let's shit 10 times a day, and fart non stop.

hidden-calories-e14260006869141.jpg

The worst part is that the veggies are quickly digested and hunger will kick back in real soon. While meat and saturated fat takes a long time to breakdown, thus leaving you full for a longer period of time.

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

The worst part is that the veggies are quickly digested and hunger will kick back in real soon. While meat and saturated fat takes a long time to breakdown, thus leaving you full for a longer period of time.

It's okay it HAS FIBER1111!! (Basically undigestable bloating trash for cows and goats) So it will digest 30 minutes longer than a pure bowl of sugar! TEH MAGIC OF A PLANT BASED DIET (PS. Don't forget your daily vitamin B12 injections)

Edited by Team 2019