Could this even happen now or is it too "problematic" ? Bully is one of my favorite rockstar games, it's been 12 years since it came out. I want a fucking sequel. Even if a brown lesbian amputee orphan non gender conformist is the lead character I don't care, gimme a new Bully! 

I'm struggling to think what meaningful gameplay you could put in such a game.

It would be like prompts saying "Walk into maintenance room to place stinkbomb in main vent"

And the only reason why the first game had a decent setting is because it was trying to emulate 80's school movies combined with early 90's looking punk kids. A sequel would have to try to modernize the setting and depict what life is like for today's high school youths, the Houser brothers are absolutely pathetic and would resort to youth stereotypes that you'd usually hear from right-wingers when they talking about young people.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm struggling to think what meaningful gameplay you could put in such a game.

It would be like prompts saying "Walk into maintenance room to place stinkbomb in main vent"

And the only reason why the first game had a decent setting is because it was trying to emulate 80's school movies combined with early 90's looking punk kids. A sequel would have to try to modernize the setting and depict what life is like for today's high school youths, the Houser brothers are absolutely pathetic and would resort to youth stereotypes that you'd usually hear from right-wingers when they talking about young people.

No thanks. Take it back to the 50s. Fuck kids these days and their safe spaces and pink shirts. There's zero fun in that. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

No thanks. Take it back to the 50s. Fuck kids these days and their safe spaces and pink shirts. There's zero fun in that. 

Yeah...........shitty half-assed premises based on uninformed people like that is exactly how the Houser brothers would write the game.

Do people remember the tv stations on GTA4 and GTA5?  Republican Space Rangers was actually GTA5, my god I actually thought it was GTA4. but they were writing that lame shit as of 2013.

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yeah...........shitty half-assed premises based on uninformed people like that is exactly how the Houser brothers would write the game.

Do people remember the tv stations on GTA4 and GTA5?  Republican Space Rangers was actually GTA5, my god I actually thought it was GTA4. but they were writing that lame shit as of 2013.

dafuq?