New Control Trailer

First off, let me start by saying quantum Break sucked ass. That game had literally nothing going for it, shit, the TV sections were the best parts. the game was a straight up 2002 TPS with no cover mechanics, sloppy shooting, and a cast of characters so lame and so uneventful I can't even remember the main character's name. It didn't help he was a little dork on some Canadian TV show we all hated as kids. The game looking like smeared shit & vaseline @ 500-somethingP didn't help, either, it was so low res it gave me headaches. :rofl: 

That being said, this being multiplatform is downright hilarious. This is like 99% repurposed assets from QB. :rofl: How in the hell does MS fuck up this badly?  First off you insult your fans by not doing Alan Wake 2, a game people actually wanted and would have bought. Second, you insulted your fans a week before QB released when you emergency ported to PoC/Win10 before the game even had a chance to be exclusive, pulling the rug out from many Xbox fans when they thought this was going to be a real exclusive.

last, you can't even keep this game as an exclusive when it seems like literally all of the assets are just repurposed from QB which MS paid handsomely for and got a fucking 7.0 turd out of. Phil SPencer is completely mismanaging studios, projects, and the direction of Xbox yet he still has a job. How?