Surprising how Below came and flopped without any attention

The game took forever for them to develop and there was never any set release date... then all of a sudden one day they're like... "oh btw it's available next week"..

That was it... there was no marketing, or any real build up.  So it's not surprising.  Also, the game is tough.. and doesn't hand hold you... so that right there alienates the game from a large group of people.  Those that DO like that kind of thing just write anything with that design off as a "souls clone" and judge it against that.

Now that I'm 100% done DQ11... I'm going full in on this game and will find out if there really is some terrible issue with the design or not.

shame, I loved sword and sworcery, they've been saying that S&S would hit switch for the past couple of months and it keeps getting delayed, probably because they needed to get this out.

they probably would have made more just porting that to switch then bothering with Phil Spencer's anemic budgeting for "exclusive" projects.

I expect BELOW to be multiplat within 3-5 months, tops. Same rule as always with Microsoft 'exclusives":

is the game good? > Port to PS4

does the game suck? > Port to PC

I'm interested to see where switch fits into the equation.

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

69/100, that automatically puts it in the upper echelon of xbox games :hest: you can't make this stuff up, this console is junk.

Dude, it just won GOTY :|

:ccruise: