How Russian agents have been amplifying tribalism in the US for the past decade

38 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

The whole Russia thing is BS at the core. 

Russia has a massive apparatus designed to increase tribalism in the West and influence elections. And it's working. 

I agree that the Trump collusion is most likely BS but we are in a digital Cold War there is no more doubt about that. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When? In what magnitude?   Where? Just within its boarders, but the whole country?   What? A microwave nuke or atomic bomb?   Who? Is Russia even “Russia” when in another

We could achieve the same effect by just sanctioning Russian oligarchs into the ground until they turn on Putin.  If we didn't have Putin's cock holster for a president, anyway.

Bunch of nothing, yet again.

3 hours ago, Vini said:

So which is it is he Putin's puppet or a businessman with self interests? Is he an evil genious or a scatterbrain idiot? 

You guys want to have it all with this guy with no consistency whatsoever. 

I love how you posted two scenarios.....................that DON'T contradict each other.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

All of my explanations that debunk your list of foreign policy achievements, the vast majority of those points give credit to either Congress or Jim Mattis...........so who called Trump a genius at any point in this conversation?: LOL

Vini..........you're not arguing with yourself........you're gonna need to raise the bar and make arguments that make actual sense. LOL

3 hours ago, Vini said:

Oh wow I thought America just gives arms away you're telling me it was a transaction? Holy shit

The point is Obama refused to sell arms to Ukrainians while Trump did not. Obama failed to uphold the red line while Trump did not. 

What do you think Obama failed to "uphold" ? The Executive Branch enforces existing law as they see fit.

Maybe there was a national security risk in allowing Ukraine to obtain such weapons, maybe they'd fall into the wrong hands. Maybe they wouldn't sell such weapons unless Ukraine met certain requirements.

You don't have a point..........you have an empty comparison, AND you may be omitting other information that completely debunks the point you were attempting to make. It could be a simple pay for play deal involving Trump and Kushner where Ukraine gives those guys money through side deals and Trump allows an arms sale to go through. Trump earning money on the side is one of his main personal priorities while he's president.

Edited by jehurey

Let's be fair........Russia didn't "make" Dynocrap become a petulant racist, white nationalist.

That resides deep in Dynocrap and all of his ancestors. Always has.

Russia just tapped into it and amplified it. Because triggering pro-white nationalism is one of the most effective tactics for creating division in ANY country.

That and religion.

Putin has definitely been using those tactics in Russia since the mid-2000's.

Edited by jehurey
6 hours ago, jehurey said:

Let's be fair........Russia didn't "make" Dynocrap become a petulant racist, white nationalist.

That resides deep in Dynocrap and all of his ancestors. Always has.

Tribalism resides in everyone's DNA yours and mine equally

16 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Russia made DynamiteCop a white supremist with theories of the white race dying out. 

Russia didn't make Deeno racist.  They helped put a guy in office that makes Deeno feel safe enough to say racist shit out loud on a forum.  Deeno probably still hides his racism in real life because it turns out being a shit bird has real social consequences.

Hilary wanted to totally open our borders. 

Our culture would not be the same culture in 10 years if anyone just came over. 

I'm not really a racist, but do you guys seriously think that's a good idea? If you mix everything, you don't magically get a "best" of all the elements. Instead you get a hodge-podge mess. 

Just trying to understand the mindset. 

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

That speech was about trade, energy and Business...it was a speech to a bank..had nothing to do with immigration. 

In a brief speech excerpt from 2013, she called for "a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable."

See how dumb you are :grimaceleft:

Just now, Goukosan said:

That speech was about trade, energy and Business...it was a speech to a bank..had nothing to do with immigration. 

In a brief speech excerpt from 2013, she called for "a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable."

See how dumb you are :grimaceleft:

I don't see your point. 

I said Hilary wants open borders. I link to Hilary saying in secret she "dreams" of "open borders." 

And you're saying it doesn't matter because the speech was addressed to bankers? 

Or if you're claiming "open borders" refers to energy and not people in the speech, you are totally wrong. :D 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

I don't see your point. 

I said Hilary wants open borders. I link to Hilary saying in secret she "dreams" of "open borders." 

And you're saying it doesn't matter because the speech was addressed to bankers? 

Or if you're claiming "open borders" refers to energy and not people in the speech, you are totally wrong. :D 

Our ruling

Trump said that Clinton "wants to have open borders."

We rate this statement Mostly False.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/19/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wants-have-open-/

:bena:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Our ruling

Trump said that Clinton "wants to have open borders."

We rate this statement Mostly False.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/19/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wants-have-open-/

:bena:

"At the debate, Clinton replied that her sentence from the speech related to energy."

"The experts said Clinton’s remarks were not a clear-cut call for open borders."

[One expert disagreeing and saying it was obvious she was talking about open borders in the conventional sense] 

And PolitiFact's conclusion: "Clinton has said she was talking about clean energy, but we can’t fully evaluate her remarks to a bank because we don’t have the full speech."

Trying to sell people snake-oil on what Hilary was saying is hilarious. :D Saying language you used means something other than the direct, conventional meaning is the OLDEST trick in the book. It's not even creative, it's literally brainstorming if what you said can have ANY other possible meaning, and then claiming that's what you meant. 

This is why FOX is winning. When they have any valid point whatsoever, instead of admitting it, people like you try to pull the wool over peoples' eyes. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

"At the debate, Clinton replied that her sentence from the speech related to energy."

"The experts said Clinton’s remarks were not a clear-cut call for open borders."

[One expert disagreeing and saying it was obvious she was talking about open borders in the conventional sense] 

And PolitiFact's conclusion: "Clinton has said she was talking about clean energy, but we can’t fully evaluate her remarks to a bank because we don’t have the full speech."

Trying to sell people snake-oil on what Hilary was saying is hilarious. :D Saying language you used means something other than the direct, conventional meaning is the OLDEST trick in the book. It's not even creative, it's literally brainstorming if what you said can have ANY other possible meaning, and then claiming that's what you meant. 

This is why FOX is winning. When they have any valid point whatsoever, instead of admitting it, people like you try to pull the wool over peoples' eyes. 

In a speech about trade, energy and Business.. she talks about trading with other countries and open boarders. 

Dense Mother Fuckers "OMG, she is obviously talking about Immigration... those illegal immigrants are used to trade energy and goods between businesses" :grimaceleft:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

In a speech about trade, energy and Business.. she talks about trading with other countries and open boarders. 

Dense Mother Fuckers "OMG, she is obviously talking about Immigration... those illegal immigrants are used to trade energy and goods between businesses" :grimaceleft:

"Jacob Vigdor, professor of public policy and governance at University of Washington, said Clinton appeared to be talking about both trade and immigration.

"I would read the remark as calling for open borders with regard to both trade and immigration. Otherwise the term ‘open trade and open borders’ would be redundant," he said."

And how do you respond to common-sense reasoning like this? When have you ever seen the phrase "open borders" used in an energy context? Why would she repeat the same exact concept in two different terms? 

Can't wait to hear your response. 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

"Jacob Vigdor, professor of public policy and governance at University of Washington, said Clinton appeared to be talking about both trade and immigration.

"I would read the remark as calling for open borders with regard to both trade and immigration. Otherwise the term ‘open trade and open borders’ would be redundant," he said."

And how do you respond to common-sense reasoning like this? When have you ever seen the phrase "open borders" used in an energy context? Why would she repeat the same exact concept in two different terms? 

Can't wait to hear your response. 

and what was the general consensus from all the experts in that same article? 

"But generally we heard from experts that although Clinton wants to make it easier for many undocumented immigrants to obtain legal status, that’s not the same as getting rid of enforcement entirely and allowing open borders." 

Our ruling

Trump said that Clinton "wants to have open borders."

"We rate this statement Mostly False." 

:cmpunk1: