Sign in to follow this  
Guest MAR

Storytime with MAR: i need a hacker

Guest MAR

i know yall know the story about this screenshot:

hackerxs41.jpg?w=470

but i have a story involving it that i never told people about.

only minutes after i took this screenshot and showed it to people, i was messaged by this ANNOYING faggot from the time called alec effiel. he was demanding i go to some AOL instant messenger chatroom. 

from what i heard then there was like 3 chat rooms, people from SW (not the people here), the homos from OT and sw2(from before that place became a CP ring)  it was called...and im not lying THE GAMESPOT SECRET TRIAL #22 GREY FOX AKA DC

i was told to keep my mouth shut and not to speak unless spoken to, to do what they ask of me and if i tell anyone about this they would do a trial for me and not stop till im banned from gamespot ( :| )

they had someone acting as my lawyer, a prosecutor and a judge (a gamespot mod called alakasier) 

i was told to send the screenshot to some admin i never heard of or seen post in the forums, he laughed.

then they showed some thread where DC attacked me and agreed with his own alts and alakasier says this isnt enough to ban DC for but hes gonna ban this other dude whose spamming the thread; GOD OF MACHINES

he kept posting this funny ass gif

999b11b9a2788d671d1c8cc133784b91.gif

he gets permed and the entire chat room is nutting and posting the :glad: smiley, happy they got someone banned even if it wasnt DC

disgusted, i turn off my pc and i go outside.

i came back like 3-4 hours later with some chinese food, i go to take a shower and when i get out, ready to eat i hear the AIM sound going off, like 40 messages from alec effiel demanding i go to some thread on sw2 demanding i help them get DC banned. i look at the thread, laugh, block alec effiel and leave to enjoy my food.

then i go on the main page and see the newest poster is a name i recognize and its GOD OF MACHINES. i send him a DM telling him the truth and he laughed, flamed alaksaier and posted more robocop gif's (and this FUNNY ONE from star trek)

oh and GOD OF MACHINES's new name? ROBOCOP-IS-JESUS

aka substatic

aka robohobo

aka robostench

aka BEST ON PC 

yea, i pissed this dude off so bad he called for a hacker but DC pissed off 30% of a entire forum and they tried to get him banned behind his back and got robostench banned instead :freeman:

also this was a big reason why we came to systemwars.com

FailSpot having secret trials and lawyers :hest:they took Nazism to a whole new level

I miss the navy blue board theme tho :( 

Guest MAR
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

FailSpot having secret trials and lawyers :hest:they took Nazism to a whole new level

I miss the navy blue board theme tho :( 

and banning robostench like that can ever stop him :freeman:

he was back within the hour and still trollen and spamming the same thread cause the mods were too fucking stupid to ever check on sw 

Just now, Guest MAR said:

and banning robostench like that can ever stop him :freeman:

he was back within the hour and still trollen and spamming the same thread cause the mods were too fucking stupid to ever check on sw 

That was all of us. 

I remember when Bodycount kept coming back after bannings. It was OBVIOUSLY him because he had the same sigs and shit and posting style. :D Everyone with half a braincell knew who it was

And then when the alt was confronted, the person behind it would be like, "who's that?" pretending they had no clue who you were referring to so they wouldn't get permabanned again :benio:

Guest MAR
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

That was all of us. 

I remember when Bodycount kept coming back after bannings. It was OBVIOUSLY him because he had the same sigs and shit and posting style. :D Everyone with half a braincell knew who it was

bodycount is the only person here who racebaits and bothers to make it funny. 99% of this board sucks at it and are willing to hold life long e beefs over it. and hes CANADIAN.

i remember he messaged me on XBL and said "in order to celebrate halo 5's new black protaganist, ms has made it so halo master cheif collection does not work" LMAO

or how gears 5 having a hispanic female character who isnt pregnant and gets work done made the game too unrealistic for him :freeman:

1 minute ago, Guest MAR said:

bodycount is the only person here who racebaits and bothers to make it funny. 99% of this board sucks at it and are willing to hold life long e beefs over it. and hes CANADIAN.

i remember he messaged me on XBL and said "in order to celebrate halo 5's new black protaganist, ms has made it so halo master cheif collection does not work" LMAO

or how gears 5 having a hispanic female character who isnt pregnant and gets work done made the game too unrealistic for him :freeman:

LMAO he owns 

I was cracking up DYING when he put a pic of the Crackdown black protagonist and said the XBox lead designer is writing his wife's friend as a lead into all the games. LMFAO

Guest MAR
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

LMAO he owns 

I was cracking up DYING when he put a pic of the Crackdown black protagonist and said the XBox lead designer is writing his wife's friend as a lead into all the games. LMFAO

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

55 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

^ LMAO

What’s the point in saying that when you still have your ass? And at no point did it ever come off.

People go to war for metaphors.

Edited by Angel Jim

4 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

What’s the point in saying that when you still have your ass? And at no point did it ever come off.

People go to war for metaphors.

That stands for Languishing Mao Asparagus Official, you asshole. 

10 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

That stands for Languishing Mao Asparagus Official, you asshole. 

Why do you call yourself an asshole? Because you’re languished?

Edited by Angel Jim

9 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

Why do you call yourself an asshole? Because you’re languished?

Huh? Can you speak up? I didn't hear you. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Huh? Can you speak up? I didn't hear you. 

I am an asshole, I guess. Because I have one. But so do you. 

I just don’t see the point is saying it, unless it was for poetry. Probably that’s why, eh?

Just now, Angel Jim said:

I am an asshole, I guess. Because I have one. But so do you. 

I just don’t see the point is saying it, unless it was for poetry. Probably that’s why, eh?

Now you're a poet, huh? :fatcruise: 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this