Joe Rogan (The gateway to the alt right, alt right adjacent etc etc)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's joeysalad that dude is known youtube pranker 

You don't see the difference between a non political good guy father ad and the anti "toxic masculinity" #metoo men need to stop being rapists ad?   

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended,

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Sounds to me that, while you were worried about SJWs making you dye your hair pink and shave your legs with Gillette razors, you might've let a whole bunch of stormfront in. :sass1:

BTW Cooke, this threat is code for, 

"Start the banning and censorship." 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

LIKE the old days when we used to beat people. And a White guy punched a black ones. And trump cared not to condone it

Said there was nice people on a Nazi protest side. Grow up and dismiss this whistle blowing asshole like most of us. 

It's not Make America Racist Again. Trump has never condoned violence against black people. You're grasping at straws trying to make something that isn't inherently racist as racist. Fuck you. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What the fuck are you on about? Those kids got falsely accused of all sort of vile shit. Of course someone is going to react to the people freaking out and making accusations over nothing.

Is this your new tactic now? Right winger can't complain about left wingers stupidity? Really?

Kinda like how you wanted people to ignore the Gilette commercial under the pretext that it was just a commercial. When in reality it showed no product and was just another 'toxic masculinity' piece of feminist propaganda. But bu it's just an ad, people! ;(  Not it wasn't and it's bound to get bad reactions, if it was an actual commercial selling razors no one would have given a shit in the first place.

But bu you are triggered! I WIN! 

Dumbest shit I ever heard.

I didn't want people to "ignore" the commercial.

The commercial had nothing to be offended about..........therefore people losing their shit is a sign of WEAK MEAN.

You are weak.  A fucking commercial says "we need to be respectful, teach our boys right, not talk down to women."

And you know how you guys acted like?

Fat, pink-haired, college feminists freaking out. Don't say that you didn't because you did.

"Toxic masculinity".........you even TALKING LIKE THEM. Yes, you are "using their tactics."

Just now, jehurey said:

The commercial had nothing to be offended about..........therefore people losing their shit is a sign of WEAK MEAN.

You are weak.  A fucking commercial says "we need to be respectful, teach our boys right, not talk down to women."

And you know how you guys acted like?

Fat, pink-haired, college feminists freaking out. Don't say that you didn't because you did.

"Toxic masculinity".........you even TALKING LIKE THEM. Yes, you are "using their tactics."

You know what I notice for real? 

All these leftists (not just jehurey) Gaslight EVERYTHING. 

"You're freaking out, nothing is wrong. Everything is fine" And at each step of the way they say that. Until one day you wake up to a completely different, worse world. Then once you do, they say "Well, what did you expect?" 

We literally have people defending Trump that he is not a racist.

After Trump's entire known history of purposely doing racist things, saying racist things.

Wow.  The sad part is these guys who are defending him........they actually do know that he's a racists......they're siding with Trump because Trump represents their right-wing values.

This is the perfect explanation of today's right-wing. They will CONDONE such people on their side.

Let me tell you something..........Black Nation of Israel sure as hell isn't on my side.

Just now, jehurey said:

The commercial had nothing to be offended about...

:kaz:

2 mins of toxic masculinity bullshit in a commercial aimed at men. Nope, nothing to see here, move along. 

What, you don't agree with such repugnant ideology? YOU ARE A WEAK MAN. 

Go wear your pink pussy hat, you cunt. :D 

Just now, Ramza said:

:kaz:

2 mins of toxic masculinity bullshit in a commercial aimed at men. Nope, nothing to see here, move along. 

What, you don't agree with such repugnant ideology? YOU ARE A WEAK MAN. 

Go wear your pink pussy hat, you cunt. :D 

and don't forget it's a black guy who stops the offensive white guy. 

They just had to throw that in. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

We literally have people defending Trump that he is not a racist.

After Trump's entire known history of purposely doing racist things, saying racist things.

Wow.  The sad part is these guys who are defending him........they actually do know that he's a racists......they're siding with Trump because Trump represents their right-wing values.

This is the perfect explanation of today's right-wing. They will CONDONE such people on their side.

Let me tell you something..........Black Nation of Israel sure as hell isn't on my side.

Break down these racist things Jerry. Create a list.

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

You know what I notice for real? 

All these leftists (not just jehurey) Gaslight EVERYTHING. 

"You're freaking out, nothing is wrong. Everything is fine" And at each step of the way they say that. Until one day you wake up to a completely different, worse world. Then once you do, they say "Well, what did you expect?" 

Little too late to start projecting.

We didn't start this "culture war"....... the right wingers did.

And you're trying to peddle the idea that you were just chilling, and one day the left started provoking you? LOL yeah, right.

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

and don't forget it's a black guy who stops the offensive white guy. 

They just had to throw that in. 

The whole thing stinks and somehow we are not supposed to ridicule, criticize or react to it in any way. :D 

And here we have people threatening MAGA hat wearing teenagers who did nothing wrong and we're not supposed to ridicule, criticize or react to it in any way.

Jehurey is not going to go far with his new shaming tactics. :mickeyj:

16 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

You mean the same people that have been here for 10 years?

I mean if you're cool with those threads...your site, your rules, mang. :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Oh yeah, you guys lost your shit being called Deplorables.

Hillary and her team came up with the most lamest, thesaurus-laden word they could think of, and the right-wingers talked about it for months.

If I called you guys "unbecoming" you'd probably lose your shit, right now. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You're a weak man.  Its plain and simple.

You think that is abuse?

I never once described the Gillette ad as abuse. Give me a fucking break.

Not agreeing with feminist bullshit on TV apparently makes me a weak man. Sure thing, bro.

I'm gonna sexually harass women on the streets now. Bye.

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's not Make America Racist Again. Trump has never condoned violence against black people.  

There was that one time Trump took out a full-page ad calling for the death penalty of the Central Park Five that had already been exonerated by DNA evidence.  :] 

Also, you ignored this:

40 minutes ago, McWicked said:

What does that mean in policy form?  Be specific.

Just now, Ramza said:

I never once described the Gillette ad as abuse. Give me a fucking break.

Not agreeing with feminist bullshit on TV apparently makes me a weak man. Sure thing, bro.

I'm gonna sexually harass women on the streets now. Bye.

Nah......you just talked about it for a week and a half, that's all.

A commercial in which it showed regulars guys standing and just contemplating, while a narattor says "be respectful, and teach your children to be the same" and that caused you to type ALL o this stuff that you've typed since.

God on knows how many words went through your head that you DIDN'T type here.

I mean dude............I had forgotten about the GIlette commercial, and now we are talking about it again because YOU BROUGHT IT UP.

:mj:Jesus. I'm not the one making you look this silly.