Joe Rogan (The gateway to the alt right, alt right adjacent etc etc)

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're genuinely trying to paint MAGA hats as a sign of racism

Well, all of the white nationalists and Nazis posted in the thread sure do help out. :roff: 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's joeysalad that dude is known youtube pranker 

You don't see the difference between a non political good guy father ad and the anti "toxic masculinity" #metoo men need to stop being rapists ad?   

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

"The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), also called the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement, is a defunct proposed trade agreement between Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, Vietnam, and the United States signed on 4 February 2016, which was not ratified as required and did not take effect. After the United States withdrew its signature,[6] the agreement could not enter into force."

So  in other words after the US withdrew...the agreement was DEFUNCT. Your real complaint is: I wanted more globalist liberalism. How gross. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership#New_negotiations_and_CPTPP

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

Yup. :smug: 

You think you have a legitimate argument by accusing other SW members being Nazis based on a thread you never read and somehow that's concrete proof of MAGA hats being the actual equivalent of a KKK white hood.

More fantastic arguments from McWeak. 

:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You think you have a legitimate argument by accusing other SW members being Nazis based on a thread you never read and somehow that's concrete proof of MAGA hats being the actual equivalent of a KKK white hood.

More fantastic arguments from McWeak. 

:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

The guy photoshopped a picture of me with a hood on and then added a MAGA hat on top of it, we're not dealing with normal humans man. 

49 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Does anyone here actually own a maga hat? Just curious

Deeno does.  That should tell you all you need to know. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

I hope you don't have a "I'm with her" shirt

I don't.  I voted for Johnson.  It's only the 10th or 11th time I've said that on SW, though, so I understand why you didn't know.

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I don't.  I voted for Johnson.  It's only the 10th or 11th time I've said that on SW, though, so I understand why you didn't know.

What is Aleppo? 

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Throwing away votes on impossible candidates, it's super effective... 

:danylol:

Duh, I'm in Texas.  I can vote for whomever I want because it's not a swing state.  Yet.