If this post gets 4 more upvotes, Cookie will give Jerry a daily posting limit

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

This guy is just as bad as Jerry  

You think Hitler was right about the Jews.  Deeno thinks we faked the moon landing.  Slow Johnny doesn't think.

Comparatively, Jerry's a goddamned Einstein.  Thanks, I guess? :cruise: 

Edited by McWicked
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Cooke, it's not permanent, right?! Cookie, tell me it's not permanent!?" 

That's like the whole active  forum minus the 3 stooges

Get banned.

17 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Dude all you do is gish gallop when you're cornered for being a know-it-all who doesn't know jack shit. This is the corniest gaslighting I've seen on here in ages. 

LOL wow, you're doing a really good job using phrases that the leftsts use.

In fact, I'm the one that's accussed you of gish galloping, several times.

I like the Karl Rove tactics you're attempting to use. Too bad they aren't to work.

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

You think Hitler was right about the Jews.  Deeno thinks we faked the moon landing.  Slow Johnny doesn't think.

Comparatively, Jerry's a goddamned Einstein.  Thanks, I guess? :cruise: 

Damning with faint praise.

Jerry: "Thanks, Boy Wonder."

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Damning with faint praise.

Jerry: "Thanks, Boy Wonder."

I got you so mad you're following me around in three separate threads.  Under budget and ahead of schedule.

Sweetie. :cruise: 

Just now, McWicked said:

Comparatively, Jerry's a goddamned Einstein.  Thank, I guess? :cruise: 

I'm far, far smarter than you. I use actual reason/logic and am open in my ideas. If you believe I'm wrong, you can change me with facts. Since you have no facts, you can't change me nor make me "feel bad." 

And I think Saucer was a distinguished lawyer if I remember right. That guy is infinitely smarter than you as well. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

I'm far, far smarter than you. I use actual reason/logic and am open in my ideas. If you believe I'm wrong, you can change me with facts. Since you have no facts, you can't change me nor make me "feel bad." 

And I think Saucer was a distinguished lawyer if I remember right. That guy is infinitely smarter than you as well. 

Oh bless his heart, he's retarded. :lupe:

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Really? People go around saying that I just changed the topic on them? And they point that out to me, and I just disregard it?

Such a specific accusation, you'd imagine someone would be able to immediately recall an incident and be able to post proof.

Lmfao here we go again.

"Trawl through hundreds of pages of posts just to prove how I behave because I'm too blind to see it".

I've said it before. I know Remij has said it during your 10 page arguments. Others too...you think it's just coincidence?

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

It was coined by atheists--my tribe--you insufferable faggot. 

The best sign that I know I win against these guys is that they are just madder and madder.

I could the phone book with every post, and they'd be threatening me and my family by the time I got to Aaronberg.

I like how they all came to the conclusion that responded back to me like Jonb is literally the best available strategy, because they can't actually argue back.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Lmfao here we go again.

"Trawl through hundreds of pages of posts just to prove how I behave because I'm too blind to see it".

I've said it before. I know Remij has said it during your 10 page arguments. Others too...you think it's just coincidence?

Just a coincidence that all of you can't actually find one?

No, I don't think that's a coincidence at all.:tom:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The best sign that I know I win against these guys is that they are just madder and madder.

I could the phone book with every post, and they'd be threatening me and my family by the time I got to Aaronberg.

I like how they all came to the conclusion that responded back to me like Jonb is literally the best available strategy, because they can't actually argue back.

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

1. 1e1d1e409907ec8c1a793df5c06d1e19

maxresdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's trying to spam his way out of this.

Does he seem to think that I don't enjoy the fact that I am making saucer post like he's not saucer? lol

8 minutes ago, Saucer said:

1. 1e1d1e409907ec8c1a793df5c06d1e19

maxresdefault.jpg

• Remij locked this topic