College campuses can be a minefield for comedians

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit, this guy actually put in MORE TIME AND RESEARCH DEFENDING a Russian Oligarch than he's put in any other issue related with Trump-Russia.   They actually are working. literally WOR

There it is.   I don't even think these people KNOW why they should be scared  about globalism.   You can tell that the term "globalism" is something they just learned within the p

says the people who absolutely lost their shit...............................at a Gillette commercial.

57 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

People didn't like him or his policies, but most got through it.

Trump didn't go full authoritarian and he didn't have gays electrocuted and blacks put in death camps like you predicted, now be a big boy and learn to suck it up and wait your turn until the next election.

-Trump gave $1.5 trillion dollar tax cut to the rich

-Trump has separated families. He is responsible for taking babies away from mothers' hands.

-Trump started detaining people coming airports about a month in his presidency

-Trump has deteriorated our foreign relations with our allies.

-So many of our long-term personnel in the State Department and Intelligence Agencies, who have served under both Democrat and Republican administrations, have left because of purging and quitting.

-Environmental regulations are being gutted at rapid pace

-Industry regulations are being gutted.

-The Trump administration just let Saudi Arabia off the hook for a murder of an American-resident journalist who works for a major American newspaper

-Trump has advocated that the press is the "enemy of the People" which had led to attacks on the press, included dead people in Annapolis, Maryland. bombs being mailed to multiple news outlets and Democrats by Trump supporters.

-Tariff wars that have resulted in money lost, and jobs lost.

-There are 3,000 people dead in Puerto Rico because basic life necessities and help and support did not reach all parts of the small island for MONTHS. People who died of malnutrition, lack of food and water, or could not get the necessary medical assistance for them to survive their injuries.

-And the obvious racist rhetoric that he has made multiple times to cause division.

...................in LESS THAN TWO YEARS in office.

And you're trying to equivocate these things as the SAME as "people not liking Obama and his policies"?

Like I said.................you're not clever enough to sweep your statement under the rug.

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

What suffering have you endured under Trump.. WAIT A MINUTE WAIT WAIT WAIT was that a FEUDIAN-LY SLIP? I hope you're clever enough to get out of it!

See my post I just responded  to TLHBO.

And let me know if I made a racist insinuation regarding Trump, like TLHBO just made regarding Obama.

Good to see that you're supporting him.............and telling him that what he said was ACCEPTABLE.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

-Trump gave $1.5 trillion dollar tax cut to the rich

-Trump has separated families. He is responsible for taking babies away from mothers' hands.

-Trump started detaining people coming airports about a month in his presidency

-Trump has deteriorated our foreign relations with our allies.

-So many of our long-term personnel in the State Department and Intelligence Agencies, who have served under both Democrat and Republican administrations, have left because of purging and quitting.

-Environmental regulations are being gutted at rapid pace

-Industry regulations are being gutted.

-The Trump administration just let Saudi Arabia off the hook for a murder of an American-resident journalist who works for a major American newspaper

-Trump has advocated that the press is the "enemy of the People" which had led to attacks on the press, included dead people in Annapolis, Maryland. bombs being mailed to multiple news outlets and Democrats by Trump supporters.

-Tariff wars that have resulted in money lost, and jobs lost.

-There are 3,000 people dead in Puerto Rico because basic life necessities and help and support did not reach all parts of the small island for MONTHS. People who died of malnutrition, lack of food and water, or could not get the necessary medical assistance for them to survive their injuries.

-And the obvious racist rhetoric that he has made multiple times to cause division.

...................in LESS THAN TWO YEARS in office.

And you're trying to equivocate these things as the SAME as "people not liking Obama and his policies"?

Like I said.................you're not clever enough to sweep your statement under the rug.

Some nice double standards there, and some of those points are debatable, but that's not the point, I'm not here to get on the Jerry-go-round.

The fact is Jerry that despite all that here you are perfectly free to sit in front of your computer eating cheeseburgers and shilling for Nintendo. The world didn't end like you predicted and you seem to be doing just fine so......perhaps learn to live with it for a little bit longer?

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

See my post I just responded  to TLHBO.

And let me know if I made a racist insinuation regarding Trump, like TLHBO just made regarding Obama.

Good to see that you're supporting him.............and telling him that what he said was ACCEPTABLE.

I made a racist remark about Obama now apparantly...

Oh and jerry used the term "yikes" another term frequently used by soyboys and the alt-left :D

Fuck off back to Resetera.

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Some nice double standards there, and some of those points are debatable, but that's not the point, I'm not here to get on the Jerry-go-round.

The fact is Jerry that despite all that here you are perfectly free to sit in front of your computer eating cheeseburgers and shilling for Nintendo. The world didn't end like you predicted and you seem to be doing just fine so......perhaps learn to live with it for a little bit longer?

No, they not debatable.

Back up your claim against Obama.

Or else, it definitely seems like you just hated Obama because he was a black president. 

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I made a racist remark about Obama now apparantly...

Oh and jerry used the term "yikes" another term frequently used by soyboys and the alt-left :D

Fuck off back to Resetera.

I was accussing you of making the insinuation that you hated Obama because he was black.

Why else do you think I said that you made a "Freudian slip"????????????? It specifically means you inadvertently admitted something that you would normally keep to yourself.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, they not debatable.

Back up your claim against Obama.

Or else, it definitely seems like you just hated Obama because he was a black president. 

Holy shit :D typical SJW looking for racism where none exists.

Obama was the previous President and a Democrat. People who like Trump did not like him so it was an easy comparison to make. Otherwise I have to go back to thr 90's for Clinton when a lot of us were very young so it doesn't really work.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Holy shit :D typical SJW looking for racism where none exists.

Obama was the previous President and a Democrat. People who like Trump did not like him so it was an easy comparison to make. Otherwise I have to go back to thr 90's for Clinton when a lot of us were very young so it doesn't really work.

No........I just listed specific policies.

And not just any policies, but rather policies and events that are BEYOND what the average president commits. 

You are now being asked a third time...............list those Obama policies that were absolutely insufferable.

Are you trying to stall for time while hitting Wikipedia or something?

You're going through the motions of somebody who is trying to cover their racism. 1. Play dumb, 2. Try to laugh it off. 3. Try to dismiss it, 4. Try to accuse of counter-racism.

19 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

It's all a dog and pony show of exaggeration and dramatics. The fact is in the US federal decisions and presidential power hardly have any noticeable effect, you might notice some tax changes and things like that but that's really the long and short of it. The reality is that state, county and city local government are the only real things which play a part in day to day life, I don't know how well you're versed in the function of law in the US but states largely exist as satellite countries which have their own laws and governmental systems which contradict and operate outside the rule of federal law.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No........I just listed specific policies.

And not just any policies, but rather policies and events that are BEYOND what the average president commits. 

You are now being asked a third time...............list those Obama policies that were absolutely insufferable.

Are you trying to stall for time while hitting Wikipedia or something?

You're going through the motions of somebody who is trying to cover their racism. 1. Play dumb, 2. Try to laugh it off. 3. Try to dismiss it, 4. Try to accuse of counter-racism.

Insufferable?

You're still here, typing out your bullshit that the rest of us have to read. Clearly you're sill free and still have enough money to afford your bills.

9 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Insufferable?

You're still here, typing out your bullshit that the rest of us have to read. Clearly you're sill free and still have enough money to afford your bills.

Ah..........went back to Step 1, I see.

These are your words:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

People had to live through Obama so I'm sure you can live through Trump.

"People had to live through Obama"

That isn't something you say like as if its a minor annoyance.  You are making an equivocation. That Obama is every bit as impactful to all people (you don't even live in the US) as Trump.

And you are saying it as a NEGATIVE.

I'm asking you a simple question..................explain to me how exactly you suffered? You think that people are just merely "annoyed" by Trump. Like he's just another nuisance in a line of nuisances?

Why do you seem to be scrambling SO HARD when it should be EASY for you to deny that you weren't being racist?

Edited by jehurey
8 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

@McWicked

Watch this, don't pretend to watch it, actually watch it and tell me what you think. This is not fox news, this is vice reporting on this. 

herd instinct. any of these idiots alone don't even have half a brain to understand how stupid they are. They just blindly follow the masses. 

special snowflakes lol

4:30+ :tom: 

the fat bitch snapping LOL :tom: 

Edited by kaz
13 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

or which side kills more when they are in government.. Funny how people like to call others nazis but forget communism has resulted in the death of well over 100 000 000 people. 

Considering Sanders and Ocasio-Cortez have suggested policies that would bring us in line with what Canada has now, I'd say you're a bit of a git for even trying to argue this point.  Just about the entirety of Europe has higher taxes on the rich and healthcare for all.

Lmao "but wut bout COMUNIZMS tho?!" :D