6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I've never been a fan of the area, I used to bone this girl who lived in Olalla and for me it's just too remote. 

That's what I like about it. I feel like I have space for my property instead of these new developments where you have like 10 feet in between houses. I'm hearing back an offer for a 1500 sq ft home sitting on a little over 3/4 acres. Just must be me though.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you live in a place where snow never happens, everyone goes full-retard when there's white on the ground.  It snowed in Corpus Christi about 15 years ago and everyone lost their goddamned minds.  C

Nice weather, guys. Took a walk at 3am drunk last night. I could barely see 10 meters ahead, shit was awesome. No cars driving around, I walked right in the middle of the road, which was covered with

Not with a 50 mile commute, I got the call btw, I didn't call out. They're suspending certain services for the day. It's colder up in Vancouver and your infrastructure is more equipped to handle this

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

That's what I like about it. I feel like I have space for my property instead of these new developments where you have like 10 feet in between houses. I'm hearing back an offer for a 1500 sq ft home sitting on a little over 3/4 acres. Just must be me though.

I'm from Maple Valley so I prefer that kind of area more, it's a lower size medium community with plenty of woods but you're still around everything. This is where I grew up in the Valley, that's my dad's place, I would live in that area now but it's way too expensive.

PThxti8.jpg

Edited by DynamiteCop!
11 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Honestly though small plots of land with houses built in the 1950s go for 1.5-2 million in Sydney. It’s a joke

Well I assume that's within the 'city limits', it's the same thing out here. Cracker jack houses built in the 1920's on the edge of the city are like $1.5 million. 

My dads place for example is 25 miles outside of Seattle, so it's in a rural but accessible place. 

Honestly, the major highways weren’t too bad. Could do 50-55 but tomorrow is going to suck and thankfully there’s a bigger system but that’s not coming in until the weekend.