The gender pay gap

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why was he mansplaining her?

I literally posted links and then quoted from them the reasons why. You scrolled pass the answers to write the very questions they do answer

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Jonb doesn't know what "up to" means :hehe:

Your original statement 

54 minutes ago, Jon2B said: What if he hurts his back and is out of work for 6 months ? There is this thing called wlong term or short term disability insurance... the job will pay him his full salary...

Why are you so dumb ? You were caught wrong numerous times itt and even went and edited your post after I owned you .

You're fucking stupid :D

10 minutes ago, dakur said:

Nature + nurture. Science has figured out that most human behaviors are a product of both to different degrees and not one or the other exclusively. Also it helps that the brain is an organ with a lot of plasticity, meaning it gets affected considerably by the environment.

That's true. I am just talking about the average median behavior of the sexes. It has been this way in primates for millions of years, it's inherit yet flexible. 

Just now, Jon2B said:

Your original statement 

54 minutes ago, Jon2B said: What if he hurts his back and is out of work for 6 months ? There is this thing called wlong term or short term disability insurance... the job will pay him his full salary...

Why are you so dumb ? You were caught wrong numerous times itt and even went and edited your post after I owned you .

You're fucking stupid :D

Slow Jonny.. bbbut STD doesn't pay 100%.....oh wait it does pay up to 100%? ....bbbut up 100% doesn't mean up 100% somehow..... derp derp :lemming:

:will2:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny.. bbbut STD doesn't pay 100%.....oh wait it does pay up to 100%? ....bbbut up 100% doesn't mean up 100% somehow..... derp derp :lemming:

Oh my God .

You said it would pay him his full salary.  Full is 100 percent , not up to .

And it seems the average is 60 

You got RAPED , you are literally retarded and you edit posts to get out of ownage. 

You are DUMB DUMB DUMB 

Just now, Jon2B said:

Oh my God .

You said it would pay him his full salary.  Full is 100 percent , not up to .

And it seems the average is 60 

You got RAPED , you are literally retarded and you edit posts to get out of ownage. 

You are DUMB DUMB DUMB 

I assume DynamiteCop has a good job and not a Mc Donald's plan like your self. 

STD Pays up to 100% bro.... not my fault you didn't know that :will2:

@McWicked

https://cmajnews.com/2018/05/09/why-are-women-still-earning-less-than-men-in-medicine-cmaj-109-5576/

Multiple factors contribute to the gender gap, says Dr. Gigi Osler, president-elect of the Canadian Medical Association (CMA). “Women generally work fewer hours than men per week. Women aren’t as well represented in the higher-billing specialties. Women might see fewer patients per day because they’re spending more time with their patients.”

Osler says women are dissuaded from applying to surgical specialties because “the schedule is unpredictable; it’s not family friendly.”

women and men seem to have different priorities.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I assume DynamiteCop has a good job and not a Mc Donald's plan like your self. 

STD Pays up to 100% bro.... not my fault you didn't know that :will2:

After this thread I doubt you have a job. 

You said full salary , confidently .

Then you got owned and went back on it .

I guess maternity leave pays full salary too , using your retarded logic .

Editing posts to get out of ownage LOL . 

Just now, Jon2B said:

After this thread I doubt you have a job. 

You said full salary , confidently .

Then you got owned and went back on it .

I guess maternity leave pays full salary too , using your retarded logic .

Editing posts to get out of ownage LOL . 

Now slow Jonny is saying I went back edited in "up to 100%"...... even though my post says 'up to 100%".... and there is no edit time stamp

Screenshot_20190225-215156.thumb.jpg.c2da1a4d61e5dd52cfeb6f02961262d9.jpg

You know what you edited idiot , it wasn't that. 

You said FULL SALARY . It what world is 60 percent average FULL ?

I guess you forgot what you typed in your first response . So retarded 

Edited by Jon2B
1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

You know what you edited idiot , it wasn't that. 

You said FULL SALARY . It what world is 60 percent average FULL ?

up to 100% is full salary. 

60% is the AVERAGE including people like you because that includes Mc Donald's plans like yours :hehe:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

up to 100% is full salary. 

60% is the AVERAGE including people like you because that includes Mc Donald's plans like yours :hehe:

No , 100 percent is full salary . Why are you so dumb ? You are really dumb .

If you agree up to 100 (when the average is 60 , and those people don't deserve 100) is full , then you agree Maternity Leave is full too .

You are DUMB dude honestly stupid LOL

15 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

No , 100 percent is full salary . Why are you so dumb ? You are really dumb .

If you agree up to 100 (when the average is 60 , and those people don't deserve 100) is full , then you agree Maternity Leave is full too .

You are DUMB dude honestly stupid LOL

it's like talking to a child with you....

Did you forget your "Back injury for 6 months" scenario?..... that injury if legit and if you don't have a Mc Donald's Plan like slow Jonny will get you 6 months or MORE of full pay.. aka 100% for that scenario. 

In the United States no where will you get more time than that or money than that for paid Maternity leave when you put the claim in for the time. 

The United State is the only first world country with fucked up Paid Maternity leave..... In Cannada for Example it's superior....more time... more leave pay than what the US offers. 

You got owned as per usual.. pulling out a "bbbbut what if he hurts his back".... not knowing that different injuries or Disabilities are classified differently. 

Slow Jonny going to Slow Jonny :drake: 

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

it's like talking to a child with you....

Did you forget your "Back injury for 6 months" scenario?..... that injury if legit and if you don't have a Mc Donald's Plan like slow Jonny will get you 6 months or MORE of full pay.. aka 100% for that scenario. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

In the United States no where will you get more time than that or money than that for paid Maternity leave when you put the claim in for the time. 

The United State is the only first world country with fucked up Paid Maternity leave..... In Cannada for Example it's superior....more time... more leave pay than what the US offers. 

You got owned as per usual.. pulling out a "bbbbut what if he hurts his back".... not knowing that different injuries or Disabilities are classified differently. 

Slow Jonny going to Slow Jonny :drake: 

Link to where you get 100 percent for 6 months . 

17 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Link to where you get 100 percent for 6 months . 

Last time im owning your slow ass.... Slow Jonny has a Mac Donald's Plan confirmed:will2:

"The Short-term Disability (STD) plan will pay 100% of salary benefits" 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://info.harpercollins.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Short-Term-Disability.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi_sM6Xv9jgAhVSdt8KHZgYDtEQFjABegQIDhAE&usg=AOvVaw1PflEbeMutUPAr-QWlkkWe&cshid=1551153458146

Edited by Goukosan