Be sure to grab this month's PS Plus game: Hitman

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Is that supposed to be a remake of the first one?

Also Hitman 2 is out on the same engine.

Consider it more of a reboot; it doesn't follow the same plot or timeline as the original, but I believe due to the nature of the game they didn't want to call it Hitman 6 or 7 whichever it would have been.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Consider it more or a reboot, it doesn't follow the same plot or timeline as the original, but I believe due to the nature of the game they didn't want to call it Hitman 6 or 7 whichever it would have been.

I wonder if the Hitman 2 reboot is vastly improved from the ps2 version which had spotty AI.

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I wonder if the Hitman 2 reboot is vastly improved from the ps2 version which had spotty AI.

Late response (well actually my mobile backed me out and lost my text), but short answer: Yes. You'll find the AI is not as exploitable as previous Hitman titles - and, as far as I recall the Dev released an update to Hitman 2016/1 which applied to Hitman 2; which included larger crowds with more diversity (i.e. less clones in the crowd) as well as lighting improvements, reflections on mirrors, amongst other things. 

I've since gone back and completed a few of my favourite missions: Marrakesh, Paris, and Sapienza.