Talk dirty to me

Quite a few of us are pushing 30-35 here... some of the younger ones might never know.. but man this takes me back :wow2: 

CC pick up that guitar and TALK TO ME :metal: 

I'm 32, and I only encountered Hair Metal during High School; but ultimately, as I was into Rage Against the Machine, OutKast and System of Down (and along those lines), that genre never stuck with me.

Plus I was a huge fan of Blues music - but only ever showed my CD collection to my friends that ended up coming over, since what was the point of extolling the virtues of Muddy Waters (who the Rolling Stones got their name from) or Willie Dixon (who successfully sued Led Zeppelin for Whole Lotta Love) about how these white folk got their ideas and rhythm from?

22 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I'm 32, and I only encountered Hair Metal during High School; but ultimately, as I was into Rage Against the Machine, OutKast and System of Down (and along those lines), that genre never stuck with me.

Plus I was a huge fan of Blues music - but only ever showed my CD collection to my friends that ended up coming over, since what was the point of extolling the virtues of Muddy Waters (who the Rolling Stones got their name from) or Willie Dixon (who successfully sued Led Zeppelin for Whole Lotta Love) about how these white folk got their ideas and rhythm from?

Well, thanks for posting in this thread at least :happysad: 

I'ma get back to it:metal: 

I don't think much music today will stand the test of time like music from the 80s and 90s did .

In 20 years are people gonna be like , oh shit , remember you're such a fucking ho, I love it ....guucci guucci , Prada Prada , etc