DF - can you play Metro at 4k60 on a 2080ti ?

Absolutely not :D At Xbox X settings it's best played at 4k30 :D cant even do 4k60 on MEDIUM :D

1200 dollars for literally XBX settings , a 400 dollar  entire console 

thhbk , rtx flopped , ScamC gaming :D

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

So DF is lying ? Are we back to that ? Waiting on NXGamer? ROFL 

At "Xbox One X" settings... I get 90-110fps.  That's 3x the fps of your shitty lag box.

At "Xbox One X" settings with the most demanding graphical effects technology... I get 40-55fps.  Almost 2x your shitty Xbox.  And with Gsync, it doesn't feel terrible and laggy like your 30fps with dips Lagbox One X :hehe: 

Any way you want to look at it... you're a dumbo.  Stop making tech threads.. :geese: 

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The console version doesnt even have tesselation is I remember correctly.

It drastically changes how a lot of surfaces look.  Certain parts just look ugly with out it.  A lot of the ground textures were developed with it in mind, so things like branches and pebbles look stupidly fake on consoles.

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

At "Xbox One X" settings... I get 90-110fps.  That's 3x the fps of your shitty lag box.

At "Xbox One X" settings with the most demanding graphical effects technology... I get 40-55fps.  Almost 2x your shitty Xbox.  And with Gsync, it doesn't feel terrible and laggy like your 30fps with dips Lagbox One X :hehe: 

Any way you want to look at it... you're a dumbo.  Stop making tech threads.. :geese: 

So digital Foundry are LIARS ? :D

12 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The console version doesnt even have tesselation is I remember correctly.

Neither does PC , even without that on you can't get 4k60

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's neat, your GPU costs 3x what the entire system does. You're no doubt in another $1,200 on top of that for the rest of the system.

That's six times the cost.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's neat, your GPU costs 3x what the entire system does. You're no doubt in another $1,200 on top of that for the rest of the system.

That's six times the cost.

That is neat.  And yes... there's a cost to it.  There's also the fact that that goes for every other game out there... and the hundreds and thousands that aren't on Xbox :shrug: 

Not to mention the PC does SO much more.  I mean... is there really a contest here... lmao no.. no there's not.

9 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

So digital Foundry are LIARS ? :D

Did you read my post?  Did you see what I wrote?

When you type "xbox one x settings" you're forgetting to mention that that's including the most demanding graphical technology that exists currently... running in real time... which scales with resolution.. running at native 4K... and it's still faster than shitbox ROFL..  It's actually quite astounding how stupid you are.  That no longer makes it "xbox one x settings"  ...but LOL I guess rite :lemming: 

2080ti is literally 15-20fps FASTER than the Xbox One X... with a graphical setting which reduces the FPS by.... 40fps+ :rofl:

19 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

What part of does not run at 4k60 with Xbox settings do you not understand ?

That's right from DF . Bu bu they lying !

Lmfao thhbk

That's with ray tracing.... which isn't an XBOX setting dipshit.  My god...  the entire article is based on the fact that RT is enabled...  meaning Xbox One X settings WITH ray tracing :D 

Without RT at 4K with Xbox One X settings I get over 90fps on average.  God you're dumb :D 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Threads done. :kaz: 

Go back to your hole Jon :camby:

:rofl: 

Confucius say: You can't own someone who never understood the ownage.