So collecting for XBox - Whats the point at all?

1. No limited prints for 2000 copy games or limited prints for AAA games like Celeste, Iconclasts etc that cost 2x after you buy them.

2. Literally zero niche Jap support, where Atlus, NIS etc titles that become rarities. Rule of Rose and Kuon on PS2 are going for $300, numerious 3DS titles going for $150+.  Disgaea 5 PS4 and Switch for example are out of print already.

3. First party "exclusives" worthless within the XBox ecosystem, nevermind across multiple platforms. $10 game pass brings your purchase to peanuts within 1 month anyways. While even stuff like Zelda that's 2 years old, still goes for almost $60.

4. Risk of a potential digital future, want to use Scarlett boost mode? Time to trade all them in.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

A Limited Print of Furi on Switch is worth more than your closet of XBox games. :kaz: 

Do you do this for the purpose of making money?

If so, there's about 100000 better options that don't involve you making your home look like a neckbeard factory. 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

A Limited Print of Furi on Switch is worth more than your closet of XBox games. :kaz: 

You act like you're investing in the stock market, these are video games. I collect things I enjoy, you collect obscure shit for the sake of having it even if you don't like it. You're a weirdo. 

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I dont have a single game displayed in my apartment, or consoles anywhere. Its a hidden hobby, I dont display it anywhere.

you also eat raw liver drenched in a pound of butter so people knowing you play video games is the least of your worries

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

you also eat raw liver drenched in a pound of butter so people knowing you play video games is the least of your worries

You eat a raw stick of butter seperately with your liver. No one drenches anything, butter sucks for cooking, you need ghee (SP?). I thats what its called in English.