I've sent an email to Twitter asking to be verified

As an admin of systemwars.net I should be verified as I am a very important public figure. This way I can ask my followers to doxx catholic children with impunity! I will be allowed to be racist as fuck towards white people, hate on white men, hate straight people, say all kinds of batshit crazy communist stuff and my fanbase will grow! :sword:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

That's kind of silly coming from you 

Well, my zipper was partially down when I typed that, so I guess you would be correct.

But you think I'm just a one-subject poster around here?:drake:

5 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

On the political side of things yes. You have no variance, it's very rigid and strict. Your dogma is too strong bro

Nah. I actually pride myself on knowing the other sides' issues with more clarity than the people peddling it.

The plain fact of the matter is that my arguments are simply too overwhelming, and people don't want to come close to them, because they kinda know I have a solid argument that can't be beat.

I don't push a liberal argument, I push a winning argument that can beat all other arguments.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nah. I actually pride myself on knowing the other sides' issues with more clarity than the people peddling it.

The plain fact of the matter is that my arguments are simply too overwhelming, and people don't want to come close to them, because they kinda know I have a solid argument that can't be beat.

I don't push a liberal argument, I push a winning argument that can beat all other arguments.

Its only overwhelming because of the jerrygoround effect, everyone just flies off the ride and goes elsewhere :drake:

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Its only overwhelming because of the jerrygoround effect, everyone just flies off the ride and goes elsewhere :drake:

the thing is, a "jerrygoround" is when a person is trying to get out of an argument that they sorta know they can't win, and I immediately notice and don't allow them.

it has always been something that occurs specifically because I know I have somebody beat.

Just now, jehurey said:

the thing is, a "jerrygoround" is when a person is trying to get out of an argument that they sorta know they can't win, and I immediately notice and don't allow them.

it has always been something that occurs specifically because I know I have somebody beat.

no no no no we aren't doing this. I need to go pack for my camping trip. Cya! :guh:

• Haha 1
On 2019-03-15 at 10:26 AM, Cookester15 said:

As an admin of systemwars.net I should be verified as I am a very important public figure. This way I can ask my followers to doxx catholic children with impunity! I will be allowed to be racist as fuck towards white people, hate on white men, hate straight people, say all kinds of batshit crazy communist stuff and my fanbase will grow! :sword:

#BDGANG!