Avengers: Endgame runtime is 3 hours

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And at the end of the day, you'd be enough of an intelligent adult to still be able to judge the movie for what it does.

After watching Spider-verse, live Spiderman movies are totally fucked. They are slow.

Spider-verse is the way Spiderman was meant to be protrayed.

Black? 

:hest:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do it, logan is a superhero movie made for grown men. the previous movies are necessary.

I'd rather watch The Wolverine again than X3: Last Stand.   Origins can burn in hell though. I hope Dark Phoenix can be a great swan song for this current iteration of X-men.

Spiderman Into the Spiderverse is actually the best superhero movie since TDK

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Black? 

:hest:

Like I said, you have to be an intelligent adult..............instead of a racist like you are.

Thanks for revealing that without nobody specifically inquiring.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Like I said, you have to be an intelligent adult..............instead of a racist like you are.

Thanks for revealing that without nobody specifically inquiring.

It's not racist, it's called calling out altering cannon to account for other demographics instead creating new source material for them.

43 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not racist, it's called calling out altering cannon to account for other demographics instead creating new source material for them.

Except there's nothing in the Peter Parker storyline that requires him to be white.

..............and you must really bad problems at comprehending movies because Peter Parker in this movie is white, and the black kid is a different character.

So you see.............you actually just admitted that you're racist, because your EXCUSE of "altering cannon" doesn't even apply.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except there's nothing in the Peter Parker storyline that requires him to be white.

..............and you must really bad problems at comprehending movies because Peter Parker in this movie is white, and the black kid is a different character.

So you see.............you actually just admitted that you're racist, because your EXCUSE of "altering cannon" doesn't even apply.

Ugh that's called altering cannon, this Miles Morales character never existed in the Spiderman universe until the SJW wave hit in 2011... 50 years...

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Ugh that's called altering cannon, this Miles Morales character never existed in the Spiderman universe until the SJW wave hit in 2011... 50 years...

No. Peter Parker IS Spiderman in the same universe as Miles Morales when the movie begins. And its revealed that there's many Spiderman and there's many Peter Parkers, and they're white.

You don't know that the universe that the movie begins is the same one as the "original comic book". For all you know, its another universe.

You're now trying to get out of the fact that you got caught being racist. 

Its too late for that. No point in you trying to attempt desperate excuses. I used to respect racists more when they were man enough to admit it.

Nowadays we have to deal with cowards like you, who poke their head and then run...........and think they're successfully getting away. Not even the racists are men anymore these days.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. Peter Parker IS Spiderman in the same universe as Miles Morales when the movie begins. And its revealed that there's many Spiderman and there's many Peter Parkers, and they're white.

You don't know that the universe that the movie begins is the same one as the "original comic book". For all you know, its another universe.

You're now trying to get out of the fact that you got caught being racist. 

Its too late for that. No point in you trying to attempt desperate excuses. I used to respect racists more when they were man enough to admit it.

Nowadays we have to deal with cowards like you, who poke their head and then run...........and think they're successfully getting away. Not even the racists are men anymore these days.

It's SJW introduction and alteration of cannon to be inclusive. Get the fuck out of here.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's SJW introduction and alteration of cannon to be inclusive. Get the fuck out of here.

Like I said, coward racists can't even take it, and they start whining and crying for people to leave.

Its...............now stay with me here for a second....................a..............comic..............book.............movie.

Come back when you're man enough to stick up to your racism.

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

You have a rick and morty avatar

Yeah so? I would gladly have a spider verse avatar too. 

I wouldn't put Rick and Morty in my top 10 TV shows either but it's my favorite TV cartoon. 

Edited by Vini