BF5 Firestorm released today

I won't play this game again until they add new maps.

This has to be the worst BF main game I've played and it's not due to the gameplay or SJW controversion but the lack of content. 

I played a round, got 8th place. it seems pretty cool. The firestorm actually freaks me out, especially the noise it makes as it gets closer to you. Another interesting thing it does is that unlike other BR games it doesn't start out with the entire map being open. About half of it was already off limits due to the firestorm (but this could also be because the map scaled due to the player count? I had 60 others in my match, but im guessing they support ~100).

Edited by Twinblade
44 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I played a round, got 8th place. it seems pretty cool. The firestorm actually freaks me out, especially the noise it makes as it gets closer to you. Another interesting thing it does is that unlike other BR games it doesn't start out with the entire map being open. About half of it was already off limits due to the firestorm (but this could also be because the map scaled due to the player count? I had 60 others in my match, but im guessing they support ~100).

I really don't care about the battle royal mode and I hope it dies soon enough. They have to work on new maps. This isn't battlefield at all. 

This game is getting worse over time. They release game modes that are playable on 2-3 maps (rush, squad conquest) which is an insult to the community.

BF3 shipped with 10(?) maps playable in every game mode. And then they added new maps with DLC.