MLB The Show 19 Gamespot review - 9

Once I was playing Baseball and I hit it out of the park. I just stood there because I didn't know what I was supposed to do. They told me to run home, so I bolted West and jumped the fence. When I got home, I had some orange juice. My friend called me and said we ended up with a lose.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Alien Jim said:

Once I was playing Baseball and I hit it out of the park. I just stood there because I didn't know what I was supposed to do. They told me to run home, so I bolted West and jumped the fence. When I got home, I had some orange juice. My friend called me and said we ended up with a lose.

• Like 1

I probably told this story a few times before (wrapped up) but it still fucks me up. My parents divorced, mother drug addict, father my fucking super hero, and then i go to this fucking house after school as a kid. 

My sister shit beside the toilette, we tried to steal pennies we put in our socks (you can hear the pennies on the floor). and we put a few worms inside a glass of pennies. 

Just now, Alien Jim said:

I heard the Japanese drink their own pee once a month for health benefits. :kenben:

oh yeah? I drink your pee once a month for health benefits. :ben: