We're going to see more of these awesome games at MS' conferece

Just now, Bodycount N said:

going to be a great multiplat reel for everyone, that's for sure.

GearSJW5 :rofl: Worst game of 2019. 

Gears is going to be fucking awesome and a visual showcase :wow2: 

The jump from Gears 4 to 5 is almost generational. :smoke: 

I'm going to mount my own anti-marketing campaign around that games release. I'll also do my best to hide any of the copies i find in stores, or at the very least put other more deserving titles in front of the gearSJW5 cases to make it as hard to find for shoppers as I can.

Anything we can do to hurt this games sales, I urge you guys to join me. This is a grassroots takedown, show this piece of rancid trash no mercy.

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I'm going to mount my own anti-marketing campaign around that games release. I'll also do my best to hide any of the copies i find in stores, or at the very least put other more deserving titles in front of the gearSJW5 cases to make it as hard to find for shoppers as I can.

Anything we can do to hurt this games sales, I urge you guys to join me. This is a grassroots takedown, show this piece of rancid trash no mercy.

:D 

Never stop BC, never stop. :-* 

i'm going to poke holes in the cases with my keys if they're left on shelves unprotected. I'm going to hide them behind the Tvs and entertainment displays in best buy. I'm going to be stumping in youtube comments sections, user review sections handing out 1.0/10's like candy all over, and harassing anyone who shows interest in this game.

Anything I can to take the food off the table of the fatass devs @ coalition, i will do. I want them to suffer financially and emotionally.

Reject this game at all costs. It must fail! :glad: 

• Remij changed the title to We're going to see more of these awesome games at MS' conferece
10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I want more than this obviously but this is definitely in the number one spot for me. 

Me too.  Halo Infinite is my most anticipated thing from MS for this E3.

Hopefully they have some surprise announcement from one of their new studios, or the Initiative that gives us all something else awesome to look forward to seeing more of.

But yea, Halo Infinite is going to be crazy.  1 week away :blessed: