Shenmue delayed to November 19, 2019

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yay... another 3 months...

I'm not sure it's a very clever idea to release this 1-2 weeks within the release date of Death Stranding, August sounded really good.

Then again Spiderman and like 3 big games didn't affect Dragon Quest so you never know.

Edited by Team 2019
1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

I'm not sure it's a very clever idea to release this 1-2 weeks within the release date of Death Stranding, August sounded really good.

Then again Spiderman and like 3 big games didn't affect Dragon Quest so you never know.

People who are going to buy this are going to buy it regardless of when or what it releases around. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

People who are going to buy this are going to buy it regardless of when or what it releases around. 

The series is ancient, I actually think the vast majority of people that will buy it are going to be new people, that didn't even get the remasters. It's not only ancient it was also on two unpopular consoles, Dreamcast and OG XBox. I mean if you read the kickstarter thread, it was so internet hyped that it seems the vast majority of backers never played the series. That's not a bad thing btw.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

people have been waiting almost 2 decades for this game. Another 3 months is nothing.

That feeling when you're trying to actively avoid dying so you can play a game you've been waiting almost two decades for...

What-to-do-when-sweating-becomes-excessi