So you need a 1200 dollar GPU

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

Why did they waste time ray-tracing Quake 2 and not Quake III Arena?

Q3A wouldn't run with RT

It's going to be funny watching you idiots double back on ray tracing when the new consoles come :smilecry: 

I mean... it's going to be normal.. since you idiots are always doing that... but EXTRA hilarious :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

It's going to be funny watching you idiots double back on ray tracing when the new consoles come :smilecry: 

I mean... it's going to be normal.. since you idiots are always doing that... but EXTRA hilarious :hest: 

Yeah well nobody cares about PC so until it happens on console big whoop :sabu:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Its the least impressive graphical effect ever hyped. And its expense is ridiculous   LOL its a FLOP

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Must be why all those PS4/XO versions of games are being announced instead of PS4/PC versions... oh wait :drake: 

And it's going to be hard for you to deny that MS doesn't care about PC when everything at their conference is about PC.  I guess people care more about PC than Xbox :smilecry: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Imagine a year ago when people where plunking down 1200 dollar preorders if they only knew the biggest showcase game they would get (and barely run) was 22 years old :D

The PeeBottleMits HAVE BEEN DRAINED :mroff:

Just now, Remij_ said:

Must be why all those PS4/XO versions of games are being announced instead of PS4/PC versions... oh wait :drake: 

And it's going to be hard for you to deny that MS doesn't care about PC when everything at their conference is about PC.  I guess people care more about PC than Xbox :smilecry: 

MSs 2nd attempt to kill PC gaming :D Good luck LOL

Just now, JONBpc said:

Imagine a year ago when people where plunking down 1200 dollar preorders if they only knew the biggest showcase game they would get (and barely run) was 22 years old :D

:deader:

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Its the least impressive graphical effect ever hyped. And its expense is ridiculous   LOL its a FLOP

It's not a graphical effect. :kaz: 

And it's used in more games than Xbox has exclusives giphy.gif

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Imagine Xbox One owners buying a console at the beginning of the generation if they only knew that everything would come to PC and they'd no longer get any exclusive games and they would all be best on PC.

ROFL :rofls: