So you need a 1200 dollar GPU

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Imagine Xbox One owners buying a console at the beginning of the generation if they only knew that everything would come to PC and they'd no longer get any exclusive games and they would all be best on PC.

ROFL :rofls: 

Strange it's been 3 years and it's had no impact on sales going forward.

Dumbo

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Strange it's been 3 years and it's had no impact on sales going forward.

Dumbo

How do you know Xbox sales wouldn't have been better? :mjpls: 

Well, actually I guess we do know.. they've been begging people to buy them at dirt cheap prices and throwing $1 subscription incentives in every chance they can.. that's the best it'll do :tom: 

5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I'm still stoked to discover that my FX-8300 with GTX 670 SLI obliterate PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. 

Youre lying to yourself so hard lmfao

So I just played the demo, lmfao. 90 percent GPU usage on a 22 year old game :D

But....you cant see in the dark!! Impressive!!

This game looks like SHIT ROFL

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea but what's not a lie is that it gets more games than Xbox.. even to this day :tom: 

Pc is only alive because of Xbox. Pay your damn respects as many a lemming have died for you smelly fucks:mjpls:

Just now, JONBpc said:

Pc is only alive because of Xbox. Pay your damn respects as many a lemming have died for you smelly fucks:mjpls:

:mj: 

Steam/Epic send their regards :tom:

Pc is turning right into an Xbox. I expect the OS to come next :D THHBR, RTX FLOPPED

Did you play this? You cannot tell me you are impressed. Sounding like a damn sheep REEF

Just now, JONBpc said:

Pc is turning right into an Xbox. I expect the OS to come next :D THHBR, RTX FLOPPED

Did you play this? You cannot tell me you are impressed. Sounding like a damn sheep REEF

I am impressed.. because I know what it's actually doing to produced those visuals.  I'm actually REALLY fucking impressed with it.

I mean.. the same GPU produces visuals like this.

There's a huge difference between ray tracing effects... and path tracing every aspect of a game.

Just now, JONBpc said:

lmfao, if this released and they didn't say it had RT everyone would be like...ok meh

because its MEH

Well this isn't a release for people who don't know what the fuck it's all about... lmao dude...

21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

How do you know Xbox sales wouldn't have been better? :mjpls: 

Well, actually I guess we do know.. they've been begging people to buy them at dirt cheap prices and throwing $1 subscription incentives in every chance they can.. that's the best it'll do :tom: 

They've maintained the sales ratio they've had all generation, there's no reason to think anything they've done all generation would have increased their console sales. 

With what you're suggesting there would have been a sharp drop and that didn't happen. What this says is that PC/console crossover is a minute fraction and console gamers continue to purchase consoles.

Some PC gamers simply adopted the games, PC isn't scalping people. 

I loaded up Quake II RTX since it's a free game.   I don't have an RTX so I was only getting 17-18 fps, and I as progressed further (which I hope no one does with this snorefest) when it got to the heavy sun lighting worlds the framerate dropped to 15fps.   Better than Doom on Saturn and SNES.    But seeing your shadow and reflection and light rays in a 20+ year old game is a COMPLETE WASTE of MY TIME.  

They should have put this effort into Quake III Arena.  

Brought back the online server so us older peeps could play multiplayer on it again.