Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bodycount N

Woman licks Ice Cream and puts it back in the freezer at local store

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Lol. Those dirty dining segments. But yeah, I don't know how you guys would handle the news with all the murders and shootings that happen every day. Always the same thing.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/1-killed-1-hospitalized-after-drive-by-shooting-in-nw-miami-dade/

This one happened close to where I live and I think I may have heard it but damn, it's like shit happens here and gets cleaned up and nobody knows anything about it. Just another day in the hood.

Exactly. It’s b or c block stuff now. The top of the A is for “shock” crap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

she committed a FELONY you tard

 

what part of that are you not understanding? 

 

 

LOL. He's actually getting madder.

 

Did someone piss in your cereal? Maybe they should get 10 years, hard time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL. He's actually getting madder.

 

Did someone piss in your cereal? Maybe they should get 10 years, hard time!

Some of us have living standards, unlike you. Contaminating public food is gross and a felony crime. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you understand that she could of opened the fridge door and grabbed the icecream and paid for it after she pretended not to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

because it went back in the freezer and germs from her spit would likely die.

Wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

elaborate 

Not all pathogens die when they're frozen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bhytre said:

What a nasty hoe, the only right punishment is to rub someone's sweaty ass on some ice cream and make her eat it :laff:

we should use your slimy ass so she dies from the nastiness. :laff: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

In all likelihood they would be preserved. 

No, they would die.

 

And, unless you think she has some serious pathological disease, at the end of the day its just saliva.

 

Also, I like how people think fucking with food on the grocery shelf is unheard of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they would die.

 

And, unless you think she has some serious pathological disease, at the end of the day its just saliva.

 

Also, I like how people think fucking with food on the grocery shelf is unheard of.

You're trying to lower everyone's living standards in the name of 'diversity' 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"It's just a bit of saliva, just eat it! It even has extra protein" -jehurey

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You're trying to lower everyone's living standards in the name of 'diversity' 

No, the fact that you appear to have an almost pathological sense of disgust of a black girl licking something, actually shows you lowering the standards for human progress

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

"It's just a bit of saliva, just eat it! It even has extra protein" -jehurey

I don't think you should worry. You won't be getting any women's saliva on you for the foreseeable future.:jasonj:

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scenario: You're in Hell. 

 

You just found out that you ate a tub of ice cream that a Hoe Troll licked and put back on the store shelf. She probably hasn't had as many Hoe Night Stands as donut-licker Ariana Grand, but it's not looking good.

 

You're worried about everything from getting influenza to herpes. Which diseases transmitted by saliva can stand up to a few hours in a grocery store's refrigerated cases? 

 

You want to see a doctor but your only choices are Dynamite and Jerry.

 

Dynamite says you're screwed. That shit can survive on the the surface of Mercury, yo. He doesn't provide any evidence. 

 

Jerry insists none of it can. He doesn't provide any evidence and he tries to sound smart by using the word pathological but misuses it. It's Jerry.

 

Who do you pick as your doctor? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Saucer said:

Scenario: You're in Hell. 

 

You just found out that you ate a tub of ice cream that a Hoe Troll licked and put back on the store shelf. She probably hasn't had as many Hoe Night Stands as donut-licker Ariana Grand, but it's not looking good.

 

You're worried about everything from getting influenza to herpes. Which diseases transmitted by saliva can stand up to a few hours in a grocery store's refrigerated cases? 

 

You want to see a doctor but your only choices are Dynamite and Jerry.

 

Dynamite says you're screwed. That shit can survive on the the surface of Mercury, yo. He doesn't provide any evidence. 

 

Jerry insists none of it can. He doesn't provide any evidence and he tries to sound smart by using the word pathological but misuses it. It's Jerry.

 

Who do you pick as your doctor? 

Is there a cyanide pill as an alternate choice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, apparently this is a new trend amongst young homo liberals to tamper with food and post it online.

 

https://summit.news/2019/07/04/new-trend-of-tampering-with-food-products-and-putting-them-back-going-viral/

 

Here's a young Tranny democrat taking a swig of mouth wash and spitting it back in the bottle. OMFG :puke: That's worthy of life in jail or death imo.

 

 

 

and a young autisticBernie voter getting in on the ice cream fad:

 

 

What in the world is going on with these kids. :rofl: SICK.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its the confused faggots that think its funny, doesn't shock me at all. line them all up and away with them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jerry is a scrub , he'd probably be first in line to buy that contaminated ice cream lmao 

 

Ben and Jerry's OMG A GIRL touched this special edition flavor rrrrooffll

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×