Remij_

Guys, give me some awesome movies to watch

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

How about recommending a movie that is really well made, but doesn't have a "heavy" subject or require the viewer to invest themselves in sequels.

Like a really good stand-alone movie.

Did you see the Steve Jobs movie with Michael Fassbender? Holy shit. Its like an action-thriller, except they accomplish it with nothing but scenes of people walking and talking. Aaron Sorkin's writing and Danny Boyle's energetic direction.

Ohh I forgot all about that movie.  I wanted to check it out so I'll be adding it to the list.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

How about recommending a movie that is really well made, but doesn't have a "heavy" subject or require the viewer to invest themselves in sequels.

Like a really good stand-alone movie.

Did you see the Steve Jobs movie with Michael Fassbender? Holy shit. Its like an action-thriller, except they accomplish it with nothing but scenes of people walking and talking. Aaron Sorkin's writing and Danny Boyle's energetic direction.

That movie was boring as shit

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

That movie was boring as shit

Sounds right up this Jerry fag's alley. :cruise:

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Sounds right up this Jerry fag's alley. :cruise:

LOL his butthurt is actually spilling into other threads.

I think this guy is going to become the next member of Butthurts Anonymous that was formed by 3-4 members of this forum because of me.:tom: