Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lostfool

Holy shit. Video of Deeno having a meltdown

Recommended Posts

Cassie's fatal blow is tricky to defend . Errons you just have to anticipate it .

 

I dont think fatal or crushing blows should be in the game tbh . Thier damage amounts should be nerfed .

 

Geras has that first throw that does almost 50 percent damage . 

 

Overall I think the balance is pretty decent, but there are a few characters I think should be addressed. 

 

Scorpion,  cassie , geras and erron.

 

Too bad you bought the inferior version. Itd be fun to beat your ass .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kollector  is also gay . You probably just try to mash that same special over and over LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmfao. I've always noticed this all my life. The smallest people are the most angry and insecure. 

 

Im just barely above 6 feet but don't consider myself tall or small.

 

But I remember when I used to hit up the gym the guys all hitting weights were all short 5 feet 4in-5 feet 8in dudes.

 

the level of insecurity in their minds must be out of control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Kollector  is also gay . You probably just try to mash that same special over and over LOL

nah, he's decent.  I just started playing him. My mains were Jade, Kung Lao, Sonya, and Shang Tsung.  But I got tired of the game just playing them so I started picking characters that gave me little interest.    Turns out Kollector is pretty tight.  

 

PC Version is the best version.  60 fps experience you can't get on consoles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Delita said:

Lmfao. I've always noticed this all my life. The smallest people are the most angry and insecure. 

 

Im just barely above 6 feet but don't consider myself tall or small.

 

But I remember when I used to hit up the gym the guys all hitting weights were all short 5 feet 4in-5 feet 8in dudes.

 

the level of insecurity in their minds must be out of control.

Not all short guys are insecure.  I am 5'6" and fine with my height.  Most of the girls I date are taller than me.  But I agree with the fact that a lot of them are insecure and believe that they are that way because of how women treat short guys.  I once went on a date with a chick that was 4'10" and we had a blast.  Probably best date I ever had.  The next day she told me she really liked me but I was too short for her.  She likes guys to be 6 feet or taller.  I responded that I prefer women that were tall enough to look like an adult.  She obviously did not respond to that well 😂.  To this day when I see her she literally gives me a look like she wants to stab me in the face.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Not all short guys are insecure.  I am 5'6" and fine with my height.  Most of the girls I date are taller than me.  But I agree with the fact that a lot of them are insecure and believe that they are that way because of how women treat short guys.  I once went on a date with a chick that was 4'10" and we had a blast.  Probably best date I ever had.  The next day she told me she really liked me but I was too short for her.  She likes guys to be 6 feet or taller.  I responded that I prefer women that were tall enough to look like an adult.  She obviously did not respond to that well 😂.  To this day when I see her she literally gives me a look like she wants to stab me in the face.  

What is up with women and tall guys. That's like telling a woman you only date woman with big tits. I'm not sure why they think it's ok for them to say that to a guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone else confused how they went from midget problems to mortal kombat balance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

nah, he's decent.  I just started playing him. My mains were Jade, Kung Lao, Sonya, and Shang Tsung.  But I got tired of the game just playing them so I started picking characters that gave me little interest.    Turns out Kollector is pretty tight.  

 

PC Version is the best version.  60 fps experience you can't get on consoles. 

Xbox is  4k 60 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

But is MK11 running at 60fps?

Yeah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JONBpc said:

Yeah 

that's not what I read.  

 

Quote

The Xbox and PlayStation consoles all lock on 60 fps during gameplay and drop to 30 fps during prerendered content

They patched the PC version back in may to do 60 fps all the time, Fatal Blows, Krypt.  60fps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

that's not what I read.  

 

They patched the PC version back in may to do 60 fps all the time, Fatal Blows, Krypt.  60fps. 

Rofl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should have know dude was projecting, fucking 5' 6" manlet trying to make a thread about me lol... Bro I've got nearly 6" on you...

 

My girlfriend is 3" taller than you :hest:

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lostfool said:

As a short person I totally understand his frustration but he is obviously fucking crazy

He's not mad in general..........he is mad at women. A women working on the otherside of the counter laughed, and he became livid because that laugh was a "look at this man whom I will want to fuck" type of laugh. And he knew it.

 

People should take a good hard look at that video. That's a video capturing the very moment that guy realized he's never going to get pussy while he's young.

 

His entire belief system is collapsing, and he thinks that everybody is in on it.

 

There's going to be more of these guys "popping" in the future. That's why it sucks that we don't have strict gun control laws, because these guys are walking time bombs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's not mad in general..........he is mad at women. A women working on the otherside of the counter laughed, and he became livid because that laugh was a "look at this man whom I will want to fuck" type of laugh. And he knew it.

 

People should take a good hard look at that video. That's a video capturing the very moment that guy realized he's never going to get pussy while he's young.

 

His entire belief system is collapsing, and he thinks that everybody is in on it.

 

There's going to be more of these guys "popping" in the future. That's why it sucks that we don't have strict gun control laws, because these guys are walking time bombs.

It's true.  You can almost see his thought process throughout.

 

This isn't the last time it's going to happen either.  The slightest thing will trigger him because like you said.. he thinks everyone is in on it.  Now after this shit has gone viral he will probably stew even more in his self loathing and hatred of women.. and other men.

 

Some poor girl/woman is likely going to pay the price for this dudes inability to control himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jerry trying to convince Lostfool to back strict gun control so neither of them have the opportunity to go postal is the Scorsese follow-up to Taxi Driver that was never made because Scorsese had enough faith in his talent not to repeat himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Jerry trying to convince Lostfool to back strict gun control so neither of them have the opportunity to go postal is the Scorsese follow-up to Taxi Driver that was never made because Scorsese had enough faith in his talent not to repeat himself.

the guy in that video is an eventual incel.

 

I'm just now realizing that I am going to be to saucer what women are to that short guy. :lawl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Pygmy Jerry's acne scares makes Edward James Olmos think it could've been a lot worse.

yup, i hit a nerve with that remark. he literally jumped an entirely different topic like as if he opened an "in case of emergency" envelope.:lawl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×