OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No what it shows is an insane process which takes nearly 2 years of back and forth run around, costs, misguided information and incorrect procedure and run around to possibly get approval for a gun permit in the state of California. 

So explain how gun control are taking guns away from legal gun owners. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I repeat:

[Jim Jeffries]: "There's only one excuse for defending guns."

[Jim Jeffreis]: "I like guns"

That's really it........Dynocrap is genuinely DEMONSTRATING this to us.

No I'm not, I'm not providing you any reason because a reason is not required to demonstratively exercise a right. 

The how's, why's or what's do not matter, I could have 10 different reasons or I could have 1, it doesn't matter in either instance. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, Goukosan said:

So explain how gun control are taking guns away from legal gun owners. 

He shouldn't have to explain how policies you advocate for will affect him. 

You have the burden to explain how they won't. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

His issue may be , from glancing around itt ....that people are proposing taking away everyone's guns 

That's Hypothetical talk by a few here. 

I specifically asked him about the real world gun laws that are being proposed in congress. 

How are those removing guns from law abiding citizens? 

Provide the link with the contextual backing or take a walk, okay. 

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Sixty-one percent of Americans favor stricter laws on the sale of firearms, down modestly from March, when 67% said this shortly after the Parkland, Florida, school shooting on Feb. 14. The current reading is similar to the 60% measured last fall after the Las Vegas mass shooting. Along with March, it reflects the highest percentage to favor tougher firearms laws in two or more decades.

These data come from Gallup's latest survey, conducted Oct. 1-10, as the 2018 midterm elections draw near and gun control proponents have gone on the offensive to make tighter laws a major issue for voters.

Support for stricter gun control was at its highest when Gallup first asked Americans about their views on tightening firearms restrictions in 1990. At that time, 78% in the U.S. favored stricter gun control. Sentiment favoring tougher gun laws remained at or near 70% through the end of 1993; in 1994, the U.S. government passed the Brady bill and an assault weapons ban.

I literally told you it was Gallup, the graph is literally direct from Gallup.

The lowest it has ever polled was at 43%, but its always remained above 50% for the majority of time.

Notice that I've provided more statistical proof than you have in this entire thread? I notice.

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

He shouldn't have to explain how policies you advocate for will affect him. 

You have the burden to explain how they won't. 

He doesn't have the burden to explain his own claim? :rofls:

He is the one who claims it would take guns away from legal law abiding citizens. 

I asked him how would it..... 

I've already explained how it wouldn't before I asked him how it would :sass1:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, jehurey said:

I literally told you it was Gallup, the graph is literally direct from Gallup.

The lowest it has ever polled was at 43%, but its always remained above 50% for the majority of time.

Notice that I've provided more statistical proof than you have in this entire thread? I notice.

That's not a link. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No I'm not, I'm not providing you any reason because a reason is not required to demonstratively exercise a right. 

The how's, why's or what's do not matter, I could have 10 different reasons or I could have 1, it doesn't matter in either instance. 

You literally just said...........again........that you don't have a reason.

You have guns because you just "want" to have guns. That's all.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

He doesn't have the burden to explain his own claim? :rofls:

He is the one who claims it would take guns away from legal law abiding citizens. 

I asked him how would it..... :sass1:

It would cause a slow change and incremental taking away of rights, until eventually all of them are to be banned.

This is Democrat policy 101. 

Slow change over a decade or so, and then the frog is boiled. Gay marriage is okay one year, and the next year you're a bigot if you believe two genders exist. 

Just now, jehurey said:

You literally just said...........again........that you don't have a reason.

You have guns because you just "want" to have guns. That's all.

Not giving you a reason does not mean reasons do not exist, it means I am not required in any way, shape or form to quantify why I am exercising a right.

The same would be said to the police if I was walking down the street with a pistol on my hip, I don't have to explain myself beyond the fact that I'm exercising my rights within the confines of the law. 

Not giving you a reason does not mean reasons do not exist, it means I am not required in any way, shape or form to quantify why I am exercising a right.

The same would be said to the police if I was walking down the street with a pistol on my hip, I don't have to explain myself beyond the fact that I'm exercising my rights within the confines of the law. 

But you just said that the BEST reason you can think of..............is.................you just "want" guns.

You've now said it 3 times.

You are also telling us that when you try to use the OTHER REASONS, the other ones that are supposed to sound more NOBLE and PATRIOTIC.........you're actually full of shit.

Thanks for dropping your guard and letting us know.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

But you just said that the BEST reason you can think of..............is.................you just "want" guns.

You've now said it 3 times.

You are also telling us that when you try to use the OTHER REASONS, the other ones that are supposed to sound more NOBLE and PATRIOTIC.........you're actually full of shit.

Thanks for dropping your guard and letting us know.

Not giving a reason is not the same as saying just because. 

You have a mental deficiency. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

It would cause a slow change and incremental taking away of rights, until eventually all of them are to be banned.

This is Democrat policy 101. 

Slow change over a decade or so, and then the frog is boiled. Gay marriage is okay one year, and the next year you're a bigot if you believe two genders exist. 

Boy you're bad at giving examples. 

Gay Marriage didn't take away the right for Straight people to be Married :rofls:

As I told your slow ass before... Gun ownership is a constitutional right... it's not going anywhere. 

Stricter gun control laws go after criminals and nut jobs..... are you worried because you're a nut job? :lupe:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's Hypothetical talk by a few here. 

I specifically asked him about the real world gun laws that are being proposed in congress. 

How are those removing guns from law abiding citizens? 

I'm not disagreeing with you . So no need to argue that w me .

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

His issue may be , from glancing around itt ....that people are proposing taking away everyone's guns 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Notice that their rationale just gets MORE and MORE ridiculous.

We are sitting here telling them "YOU CAN HAVE GUNS.....if you do the right things.......you can GET A FUCKING GUN"

And they're not listening.............they're just not listening. Its like they are imagining us saying other things.

They're choosing to disconnect themselves from reality.

It really is unbelievable seeing this happening in real-time.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'm not disagreeing with you . So no need to argue that w me .

You just asked me again and you said maybe it's because people want to take his guns.... I answered you and explained why that's not true :interesting:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sample size of 1,019 people, fuck off with this nonsense. 

Are you saying that Gallup doesn't know how to conduct randomly-selected scientific surveys?

You do know that George Gallup LITERALLY invested polling in America, right?

Oh my god @Goukosan dude, we are seeing a race to the bottom...........in real-time.