Isn't it weird that all these mass shootings...

Just now, kaz said:

it was in my post before but I removed it but yeah:

USA is like a big shooting range and people being able to carry around guns is way too dangerous. guns are way too powerful and people can't be trusted.

don't give me that self defense bullshit, it's not an argument at all. some people actually still using it.

There are no killing sprees like in the US where I live.

Didn't some muslim dude just chop some white German guy up in the middle of the street with a samurai sword and decapitate him?

You have other problems. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Didn't some muslim dude just chop some white German guy up in the middle of the street with a samurai sword and decapitate him?

You have other problems. 

1 Muslim machetes a guy, and you overlook your white buddie slaughtering 20 people. You are fucking gross. I'd ban you just for that. 

1 minute ago, Alphonse said:

image.png

Clearly the problem is that those ppl around the shooter didn’t have guns meaning the solution is obviously to publically fund the forced arming of every American citizen!

Just now, kokujin said:

We are far too entitled as a society. If your life sucks. Fix it or be depressed in solitude please!!

The problem now is that depression in solitude actually means the Internet... which turns that depression into a rage and fire that’s is constantly fanned until it explodes. And when it explodes in a country with access to weapons such as AR15s then this continually happens. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Clearly the problem is that those ppl around the shooter didn’t have guns meaning the solution is obviously to publically fund the forced arming of every American citizen!

The problem now is that depression in solitude actually means the Internet... which turns that depression into a rage and fire that’s is constantly fanned until it explodes. And when it explodes in a country with access to weapons such as AR15s then this continually happens. 

I swear if I see you say the word AR one more time I'm going to fucking explode, you're an idiot. 

You're a left-wing pamphlet come to life. 

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I swear if I see you say the word AR one more time I'm going to fucking explode, you're an idiot. 

You're a left-wing pamphlet come to life. 

Never been called left wing by anyone but you :mj:

youre so clueless that you don’t even realise that gun control isn’t even a left/right wing issue in any other country. Pretty much every right wing party across Europe is for gun control in those nations. The current Aus governing party is more right wing than the current American one and it was the party that passed the gun laws. 

But talking about things come to life, you literally are the dumb, ignorant yet arrogant American stereotype come to life. To a comical level. 

AR

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You have other problems. 

yeah but idk about beheading, i only know the 11 year old daughter was with him when it happened

but there were recently 2 cases were people were pushed onto incoming trains. A women in her 30s and then a few days later a women with her son (8 years old). The kid died the mother was able to save herself.

But nobody walked around and pulled a gun to shoot a group of people. Like you said it's different. Of course we have other problems, problems like everyone else. 

Boy you really like your patriotism shit I can tell if you try to deflect like that. 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:deader:

:kaz:

You didn't read the article, did you?

It doesn't say the word "jew" or "jewish" at all throughout it. LOL

His last name predominantly, WAY PREDOMINENTLY, originates from Germany.

He's white. You can spend all the time you want measuring his nose, its not going to matter.

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Other countries have internet. Still don't shoot up a festival at age 19. It's sad and I think still a unique american problem. 

8 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Because other countries don't have access to weapons that can shoot up a festival. 

Ah sorry. Re read. Ya the last part. Yeah... I don't get it either.  But one day, people with AR 15s are going to beat the government in a civil war and you'll be sorry.