Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bodycount N

wal-mart banning ads for 'violent' videogames in its stores, will still sell guns two aisles over

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

In terms of reasonable expectations, yes it does.

 

Because if you are aware of how everybody is reacting..........and you still continue to do something...........then that PROVES INTENT.

 

And that is where the law can't protect you--if you are clearly doing something with a malicious intent.

That's not how the law works Jerry, if you're not breaking the law and people are freaking out and you continue to do whatever it is you're doing not breaking the law it doesn't matter what people think, feel or how they're reacting. 

 

This is the problem with you leftist retards, you have absolutely no respect for the law and willingly want it uprooted situationally when it doesn't apply and also try to override due process. 

 

With this dumb logic I could be open carrying in public going about my business and if some people freak out about it I should suddenly surrender my rights and no longer do it because they don't understand the law. 

 

:cosby2: Mother fucker please

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not how the law works Jerry, if you're not breaking the law and people are freaking out and you continue to do whatever it is you're doing not breaking the law it doesn't matter what people think, feel or how they're reacting. 

 

This is the problem with you leftist retards, you have absolutely no respect for the law and willingly want it uprooted situationally when it doesn't apply and also try to override due process. 

Yes it does work that way.

 

Creating a public disturbance. You are intending to intimidate. Doesn't matter if you do it with a hammer, knife, or gun.

 

Sorry, but the rest of the laws on the books don't bend down to the 2nd amendment.

 

I like how you think TROLLING in real-life is going to work the same way trolling works online.  Go ahead and try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes it does work that way.

 

Creating a public disturbance. You are intending to intimidate. Doesn't matter if you do it with a hammer, knife, or gun.

 

Sorry, but the rest of the laws on the books don't bend down to the 2nd amendment.

 

I like how you think TROLLING in real-life is going to work the same way trolling works online.  Go ahead and try it.

Being legally armed in public within the guidelines of the law is not a crime, a disturbance as a result of this is not a crime, you are not responsible for the behaviors and resulting disturbances people reacting poorly to your disposition are creating. 

 

If it's on private property the property owners are within their legal right to tresspass you from the premises, but there's no legal grounds for an arrest, and if an arrest were to take place it would result in a lawsuit and inevitable dismissal of falsely garnered charges.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Being legally armed in public within the guidelines of the law is not a crime, a disturbance as a result of this is not a crime

Yes it is a crime. If you are knowingly walking around intending to intimidate.

 

If you're walking around with NOTHING, and are intending to intimidate, and you get accussed of that, and it can be proven, then that is a crime.

 

Sorry.........but the 2nd amendment is not LIMITLESS, its not an "override" for everything else on the books. No matter how hard you try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

Yes it is a crime. If you are knowingly walking around intending to intimidate.

 

If you're walking around with NOTHING, and are intending to intimidate, and you get accussed of that, and it can be proven, then that is a crime.

 

Sorry.........but the 2nd amendment is not LIMITLESS, its not an "override" for everything else on the books. No matter how hard you try.

Good luck proving intent, the only way you're going to pull that off is if the firearms were being brandished to people or vocal hostilities were exchanged with a threat of violence veiled or otherwise.

 

You would be the worst lawyer on the face of the Earth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Good luck proving intent

Don't worry about it............you just agreed with what I said. Thank you.:blessed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Not even remotely. 

Yes you did.  If they did it with intent.......and they knew that people were reacting in accordance of what they were trying to achieve, they created a public disturbance (at minimum).

 

Whether or not intent can be established is another issue altogether.  My logic is sound, and you just admitted to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People getting murdered is like Christmas for Jerry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes you did.  If they did it with intent.......and they knew that people were reacting in accordance of what they were trying to achieve, they created a public disturbance (at minimum).

 

Whether or not intent can be established is another issue altogether.  My logic is sound, and you just admitted to it.

No intent has been established, as things go right now he was just a dude walking around the store armed making a video. 

 

That's not illegal, bud. Being the leftist shitlord you are you're jumping to the end of the rainbow again trying to disavow due process. 

 

What a shit stain

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No intent has been established, as things go right now he was just a dude walking around the store armed making a video. 

 

That's not illegal, bud. Being the leftist shitlord you are you're jumping to the end of the rainbow again trying to disavow due process. 

 

What a shit stain

Leave that for the police and the prosecutors.

 

You just agreed with the scenario that I setup.

 

Thank you, you don't need to re-confirm it again that I was correct.

 

And now it seems like you are starting to get aggressive and making political rants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

Leave that for the police and the prosecutors.

 

You just agreed with the scenario that I setup.

 

Thank you, you don't need to re-confirm it again that I was correct.

 

And now it seems like you are starting to get aggressive and making political rants.

Whatever delusion floats your boat at this particular point in time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Whatever delusion floats your boat at this particular point in time. 

....that you had begrudgingly agreed was correct. Yes, I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No intent has been established, as things go right now he was just a dude walking around the store armed making a video. 

 

That's not illegal, bud. Being the leftist shitlord you are you're jumping to the end of the rainbow again trying to disavow due process. 

 

What a shit stain

This is why you're so fucking god damned STUPID. :tom: 

 

Just some dude... walking around with a fucking semi automatic weapon over his back and tons of ammunition and body armor... just casually strolling around in a WALMART not even A WEEK after 22 people lost their lives due to a shooting with an assault rifle....  

 

You can't be that fucking DENSE.  

 

But I know you are :reg: 

 

You ONLY do that to intimidate... stupid fucking IDIOTS.. my God what is WRONG with you?? :shake: 

Edited by Remij_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

This is why you're so fucking god damned STUPID. :tom: 

 

Just some dude... walking around with a fucking semi automatic weapon over his back and tons of ammunition and body armor... just casually strolling around in a WALMART not even A WEEK after 22 people lost their lives due to a shooting with an assault rifle....  

 

You can't be that fucking DENSE.  

 

But I know you are :reg: 

 

You ONLY do that to intimidate... stupid fucking IDIOTS.. my God what is WRONG with you?? :shake: 

Stupid yes, illegal no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Stupid yes, illegal no. 

Yea.. if I was a true blooded American I would have put a hole in his head for my own protection... considering what's been happening lately.  I see a dude with an assault rifle enter into a public place, I'm going to react and shoot him in his fucking head.  Self defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.. if I was a true blooded American I would have put a hole in his head for my own protection... considering what's been happening lately.  I see a dude with an assault rifle enter into a public place, I'm going to react and shoot him in his fucking head.  Self defense. 

And no jury would convict you.  They'd let you walk.

 

"I saw him make a fast movement, I thought he was reaching for something"

 

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.. if I was a true blooded American I would have put a hole in his head for my own protection... considering what's been happening lately.  I see a dude with an assault rifle enter into a public place, I'm going to react and shoot him in his fucking head.  Self defense. 

Then you'd be arrested and charged with second degree murder. 

 

:camby:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

And no jury would convict you.  They'd let you walk.

 

"I saw him make a fast movement, I thought he was reaching for something"

 

Jerry further condoning lies and now 2nd degree murder. 

 

:tom:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Then you'd be arrested and charged with second degree murder. 

 

:camby:

And he'd be declared innocent of all charges by a jury of his peers.

 

99 out of 100 times.:blessed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×