Official NFL 2019 Season Thread

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a couple days off Jimbo. 

Frank Gore, Future hall of famer and 49ers legend currently playing on the Bills passed 15,000 yards and 4th all-time. He only trails 1. Emmit Smith 2. Walter Payton 3. Barry Sanders. He’s truly a fuc

Always love watching the Cowboys get embarrassed on national tv.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

So at this rate, The Titans have a legit shot at going all the way; and imagine Tannehill coming back to Miami to play in the Superbow!?

Miami... :killzone:

I could see them getting there but I don’t see them beating any of the NFC teams, probably the Niners. 49ers have the best chance at the title now. :glad: 

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

I could see them getting there but I don’t see them beating any of the NFC teams, probably the Niners. 49ers have the best chance at the title now. :glad: 

yeah I never mentioned them winning the whole thing; but the idea of Tannehill coming back in such a way  makes me enjoy knowing there are Miami fans who must endure.

Also, jesus, on repeat it's horrific!

Houston is getting a bit rattled right now. Hopefully they can try and contain KC long enough for the half to end.

But KC can always score all the points they'd need to win with just a couple of quarters.

Edited by jehurey