Sign in to follow this  
Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess

Sarah Silverman got canned from a new movie because Blackface

17 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Nothing in this world makes sense anymore.

Who is doing this?

its leslie nielsen who rose from his grave for his best performance yet

Why don't you post her actual quotes from her interview with Bill Simmons in which she understood why she got fired, and that she "does not stand" by that blackface sketch, and she's embarassed that she did it back then.

That was a gig for a kids movie.

She does say that she doesn't the culture of people digging into old tweets to find something negative, but her sketch back then was clearly meant to provoke.

That program was definitely trying to be edgelord-ey.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why don't you post her actual quotes from her interview with Bill Simmons in which she understood why she got fired, and that she "does not stand" by that blackface sketch, and she's embarassed that she did it back then.

That was a gig for a kids movie.

She does say that she doesn't the culture of people digging into old tweets to find something negative, but her sketch back then was clearly meant to provoke.

That program was definitely trying to be edgelord-ey.

You do realize it was because of that skit that she rose to prominence right? Back when jokes we're jokes and you were aloud to laugh at stuff because it was funny. 

13 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

You do realize it was because of that skit that she rose to prominence right? Back when jokes we're jokes and you were aloud to laugh at stuff because it was funny. 

LOL, doubtful. The Sarah Silverman Program on Comedy Central didn't do much for her career.

Probably lasted like 2 or 3 seasons.

Here's the thing............you don't see Dave Chappelle or Joe Rogan, or Doug Stanhope trying to be on kids show or kid movies, do you?

Are you really trying to say that a person who gets into the business of making dirty jokes might have trouble getting into kid-friendly gigs later on in their career?  No way?????????:ben:

The only two I can think of, off the top of my head of Bob Saget and (briefly) Gilbert Gotfried.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, doubtful. The Sarah Silverman Program on Comedy Central didn't do much for her career.

Probably lasted like 2 or 3 seasons.

Here's the thing............you don't see Dave Chappelle or Joe Rogan, or Doug Stanhope trying to be on kids show or kid movies, do you?

Are you really trying to say that a person who gets into the business of making dirty jokes might have trouble getting into kid-friendly gigs later on in their career?  No way?????????:ben:

The only two I can think of, off the top of my head of Bob Saget and (briefly) Gilbert Gotfried.

What in the fuck are you babbling about now? 

3 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

What in the fuck are you babbling about now? 

You can start by reading the words I posted.

Then work your way up.

13 hours ago, jehurey said:

George Carlin, was always the train conductor to me until I stayed up one night and caught a showtime special.  :omg: :D 

Roseanne's show was also family friendly, primetime but, her comedy was foul at least for the 90's.

16 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

all we can do now is snap our fingers until someone is hurt or look like diplo: :|

19 minutes ago, kaz said:

all we can do now is snap our fingers until someone is hurt or look like diplo: :|

huh?

43 minutes ago, AdrianWerner said:

Revolution always devours it's children.

yea sure especially when people smear paint on their faces